z

Young Writers Society

Get your very own Dreamwalker review ;)

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Hello everyone! Lately I have been feeling a little...shall we say lack lustre? Let's just say most of my reviews are well done when someone asks me to do so :).

So ask away!

Wow... that was pretty lack lustre as well... but still! I will do reviews and I really want to get my review count up. So dont be shy and ask!

I dont want anything in return either, and if you request it, expect the review in a very short time after you asked, at least in three days.

Oh and if you want a full out nit-picked to bits review without fear of me being harsh, then just request it and I'll give you a terribly long, probably longer then your piece of work review... they tend to get that long.

So if you want an awesome review, you have come to the right place!

My accuracy with historical fiction wont be to good unless its something I know a lot about like Tudor England and such things, but mostly I'll just be going with the storyline and if it is interesting.

Poetry I also have some issues with. I know enough about sonnets and all that jazz but I dont know if I can help to much.

Other then that, I am good for both photography and art, fantasy, romance, fanfiction, nonfiction, other fiction everything. Just ask and you shall recieve.
Last edited by Dreamwalker on Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:31 am
Eliza:) says...

Could you review, Viruses vs. Spysweepers?
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
-Ernest Hemingway

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am
Eliza:) says...

Could you review, Viruses vs. Spysweepers?
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
-Ernest Hemingway

489 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 am
Dreamwalker says...

sure :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:56 am
Threnody says...

Hi Dreamwalker! Can you please review this? It's a prologue to a fantasy story I'm just beginning. It's called the Piper. Here it is~

topic44955.html

Thank you so much!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

489 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Dreamwalker says...

No problem! I love your writing, so I'm sure I would probably have reviewed it anyways :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 pm
wiccaryan says...

I was wondering if you could review the first chapters of my book?

topic46539.html

i would like as much detail as you see fit to give it, and please please be honest

Thanks so much xx
"Your astonisingly irresistable, you know that?" - Nick Hobbes
From Witch - By Ryan Pendleton

489 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:09 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Anyone need any more reviews? I'm in one of those freaky reviewy modes XD.

489 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Aye, I seem to be out of requests.. well thats alright. I'll just review without a cause XD.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I need more reveiws for my Saved revised version. I would love to hear what you think!

Saved ~ http://www.techzapp.com/browse.php?u=Oi ... 3D%3D&b=61

Under romantic fiction.

~Tiger
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:08 am
Bickazer says...

Could you please go really in-depth on The Wingless Girl?

topic47117.html

Thanks in advance!
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

489 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 12:01 am
Dreamwalker says...

Anymore reviews people? I'm feeling a reviewing streak coming on but I feel I need some commissions :D

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 am
Incognito says...

This is not a comission, but do your reviews count for the Purps. vs Blues? :O

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

489 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 2:14 am
Dreamwalker says...

I didnt know I was apart of it XP. Who do I ask about that?

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 am
Incognito says...

Rosey PMed me. It is going on now. ;D
That is why I have been reviewing so much.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help