z

Young Writers Society

Will review anything!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm
imapoemperson says...

I will review anything,as long as it is not rated R. I prefer poetry or any type of fiction, wait isn't that all of the writing? Oh well.

you don't have to pay me, but it would be really nice if you would :D
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:08 am
peanutgallery007 says...

I know you think it doesn't mean as much if you already know me, but I still want you to review me! I'm tired of waiting for others reviews. They never post replies. I won't even say anything outside of this website to you about it! PLEASE REVIEW ME I'M WILLING TO PAY. :cry:
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

47 Reviews

Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 am
imapoemperson says...

Will do
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 pm
lilymoore says...

Because you're trying to get your review count up, I'll give you something to review of mine. I really want you and peanut to have a big break. :D

topic44186.html
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 pm
KailaMarie says...

Oh, I'd like this to be reviewed please. Thanks! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic45342.html
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

47 Reviews

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am
imapoemperson says...

i reviewed all of those; keep them coming! :D

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:41 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin