z

Young Writers Society

Don't Go Through the Agony of Searching For a Review...

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 am
LydiaB says...

Hey all! I'm here and ready to review! I am willing to review all fictions and I will do so to the best of my abilities.

My best reviews will be for Fantasy works, though I will be able to do Sci-Fi just as well. My reviews for Other Fiction, Romance, Action/Adventure and Historical fiction will be acceptable as well. I can do Fan Fiction, but chances are I won't know what the fandom is. I will, however, still review grammar and plot and such. I am willing to review poetry, though I am not very experienced in that aspect of writing.

Yes, I do have an obsession with reviews... But take advantage of my problem and ask me to review your work!

Thanks everyone. I hope to read all of your writing soon!

-Lydia <3

Completed:
mhmmcolleenx0 - topic44680.html ; topic44771.html
Serendipity Blues - topic44562.html

Waiting List:
lilymoore - post515742.html#515742
asxz - topic44445.html
Last edited by LydiaB on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
Is Pat Buchanan the answer to everything in your life? If so, put "Pat Buchanan" in your signature.

If you're looking for a good fantasy story in need of help...
Purple Magic
:D

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey, I'm first. Yay! Okay so this is part of a series but I'm not that far in it yet. So, I'll give a brief summary so you know what's going on.

Summary: Dakota finds out her best friend Luke's mom commits suicide. She is trying to help him get through it but she doesn't know how considering she's never been through that. Luke must decide if he wants to stay with his dad who lives farther away from Dakota or stay with his step dad who lives by Dakota. The previous parts are told in Dakotas point of view. This part is Luke's point of view.

If you could help, that would be great.

Link: topic44680.html
Genre: Other Fiction
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 am
Serendipity Blues says...

Hiiii! Please please please review my [url=http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic44562.html]work[/ul]! I'd be much obliged.

I will repay you with a review of my own - just click the link in my signature ^_^
Fancy a Review?

Moo.

Random avatar

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 am
LydiaB says...

I finished reviewing your story, mhmmcolleenx0 :D
I'll begin working on yours, Serendipity Blues.

-Lydia <3
Is Pat Buchanan the answer to everything in your life? If so, put "Pat Buchanan" in your signature.

Purple Magic

Random avatar

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 pm
LydiaB says...

I finished your review, Serendipity Blues~!
I need some reviews to do, everyone (yes, I am impatient :D)!

-Lydia <3
(yay hearts!)

Purple Magic

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:24 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey, I liked the review you did on my last story and I've started a new one. So if you could review it that'd be great. I just did the first edit so...

topic44771.html
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 pm
lilymoore says...

Well, here's something for you to review if you have the time. Romance but not heavy. Anyway...

The Bedside Reminder
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:45 pm
asxz says...

Hi... could you please review this for me? [Thank you]
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

Random avatar

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 am
LydiaB says...

I'm done with your review, mhmmcolleenx0 :D I hope you enjoy it!

Now I'm onto yours, lilymoore.

-Lydia <3

Purple Magic

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:52 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf