z

Young Writers Society

Let me review!

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:10 pm
olivia1987uk says...

Hey everyone!

If you are in dire need of a review or just want me to give a little comment then leave me a message here and I'll be more than happy to do it for you!

I'm online most of the day and I promise my review will be done within 24 hours! But to be quite honest if you're online in UK time betweent 12pm n 12am it'll probably be done within the hour! Thats a promise not many people can make...what can I say..I have no life!
Olivia
xxx
If you wake up in the morning and all you can think of is writing, then you're a writer...

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 pm
chocoholic says...

Hey,

Can you critique my new piece Gossip and Lies?

Thanks,
choco.

PS- Let me know if there's anything I can crit for you.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

197 Reviews

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm
olivia1987uk says...

I'm on it! If you could hve a look at my mentally ill stuff in my featured works it'd be really helpful...cheers me dears...
Olivia
xxx
If you wake up in the morning and all you can think of is writing, then you're a writer...

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:08 pm
parisanmilo says...

heyy(:

yea, i'd love it, anything in the portfolio, whatever chatches your eye

thanks
<3pmilo
teach my soul to soar

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:15 pm
chocoholic says...

After your brilliant (and quick) review of Gossip and Lies, I was wondering if you could critique Memo's of Bleeding Hearts? (It's in my portfolio, first under Other)

Thanks, and be sure to tell me if you want any more critiques, I've got nothing else to do right now.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

197 Reviews

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:58 pm
olivia1987uk says...

Tis done my dear, but I had already reviewed it before! This is more detailed though, so i hope it helps you out! I must have been in a rush before!
Olivia
xxx

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 pm
Esmé says...

topic36713.html

- please? It's short. Impressions would be very, very welcome.

197 Reviews

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:36 pm
olivia1987uk says...

come on! give me some more reviews people!
Olivia
xxx

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:23 pm
Bickazer says...

Very happy to be oblige. :)

Can you please take a look at my story "Victim Number Eight"? I'd say it's a romance but...it's rather dark.

topic36272.html
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:58 pm
Jamie_rocks says...

Are you willing to do advanced critiques? Mine is rather long...
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

197 Reviews

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:35 pm
olivia1987uk says...

I'm sure I can stretch to an advanced critique...

xxx
Olivia
xxx

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 pm
Twit says...

If you're not too busy. :)

1: topic36822.html

2: topic37326.html

3: topic37980.html
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:05 am
Galerius says...

Please review this poem: topic38050.html

Thanks!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 pm
lakegirls says...

Hi,
I'm entering an excerpt from my novel into a contest for a boarding school. I need someone to review it for me and you did an excellent job on simple's "No name, yet again ):" that I thought I would ask for your help.

I might be a bit stubborn but the beginning I do not want to change. I have contacted people from the school and they said that profanity is fine. It will sound disgusting and someone people on YWS said it was something that could be in a play boy novel, but I like it. It makes people interested, no matter how dirty :)

You can find the first two chapters of the novel here: topic37133.html

And the third here: topic36631.html

I also want you to take a look at my poem: topic38161.html

I am also entering this in the same contest.

I thank you greatly!

Love,
N
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:50 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =]

topic38505.html

Thanks a bunch!
Got YWS?

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn