Free Reviews by thebookworm

7 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
I'd love to review your work guys and girls! Keep on writing! I will review anything and I will make sure I will review with all the skill I have! Thanks for choosing me to review your work! :wink:
Last edited by thebookworm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 543
Reviews 7
Can you please review the first chapter to a novel I am writing? My Prologue is already up too. Thanks :D

Prologue - http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93761
First Chapter - http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=93811
If the world is supposed to be so bad, then why am I not complaining?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
No problem!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
I reviewed it. It was amazing. I hope I helped!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Will do!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Done! Who's next?
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me



The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna