"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore ;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3 Need a review? Just ask Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do
All set and done! I have some unofficial review requests for two three days, so if you guys really still want a review, just post it here, and I'll get to them ASAP!
"Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back Or break it, break it off Next time you point a finger I'll point you to the mirror"
novel.php?id=1228 Could you check this out if you have the time? The 'Chapters' are really short, thus very easy to review!!! *Trying to tempt you*
Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Guess who? I thought I'd post here because no one else has yet. (Shame on those people D:)
When you have time during your busy schedule, Shubs, could you review the next part of Stop and Stare for me, please? As always, take as long as you need!
What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though. — J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye