Ummm...would you review something sort of teen fiction??
Here's the link. It's slightly lengthy so you can take your own time.
I'd appreciate it f you take the time. Thank you
Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to review a longer piece of work, I think I'm just there on some chapters but my biggest problem is that people always loose interest. I'd be happy to review a piece for you in return, I know it's a lot to ask to review more than a chapter.
Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to review a longer piece of work, I think I'm just there on some chapters but my biggest problem is that people always loose interest. I'd be happy to review a piece for you in return, I know it's a lot to ask to review more than a chapter.
People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear. — John Patrick, The Curious Savage