z

Young Writers Society

Ready to Review

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 am
alwaysawriter says...

Hi! My name's always (or any other varation you can think of) or Kat. I apologize to those that I owed critiques (read below) but I'm ready to start with new things to review. I'm typically on from six to seven am Eastern and for a few hours once I get home from school (four and later). I'm on most of the weekend.

I was just looking over my old review list and realized it probably wouldn't benefit the writer (or those who posted after them) if I reviewed the things on there. However, if I owe you a critique and you still want it, please let me know.

What I Review:

The only things I won't review are Fantasy and Fanficts. I'm sorry but Fantasy irritates me and I know nothing about Fanficts, except maybe the Sims or YWS ones.
For Action/Adventure and poetry, don't expect fantastic reviews.

Review List:

1. Maki-Chan's fiction
2. Moriah Leila's fiction
3. Forever Therody's poem
4. Forever Therody's poem

What's with the numbers?

With everything that's been going on-stuff that will be ongoing for a while-I can't get over my head again. Luckily, I finally have English this semester, so I'm not just going off prior knowledge from last June, but the teacher gives us tons of homework. Whereas, the numbers.

What to do:

Just post the link of what you want reviewed along with the genre. You can post the word count if you want but you don't have to. I'll add you to the list and if the list is full, put you on a waiting list. If something needs to be reviewed within a time limit, let me know. I'd also appreciate if you let me know when you want it reviewed by; it'll help me organize everything better.

Thanks! :)

-always
Last edited by alwaysawriter on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 am
Maki-Chan says...

How about topic43618.html

here is a little bit about it!

A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she moves in with her stepmother everything will change. Simply meaning that a man comes along and bursts her bubble. Come and read the horrifying and disturbing horror/comedy about a girl and her neighbor, a homicidal mass murdering maniac!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Okay. I'm gone til Tuesday (technically) so I'll get started on it then. :) Thanks!
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm
Threnody says...

Hey Always, nice to meet you!

Got a short, sweet poem for you!

post508528.html#508528

Thanks!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Moriah Leila says...

Genre: Other Fiction
Link: post505446.html#505446

Whenever you have time I'd appreciate your input. You've helped me on other reviews and they really helped. As always I will review any work that you specifically want critiqued. Just PM me the link. Thanks!
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 pm
Threnody says...

Hi, I'm back! I've got two more quite short poems I was wondering if you could look over.

We're so blind
topic44576.html

Coffee
topic44323.html

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:58 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke