z

Young Writers Society

Free Reviews

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 am
Jon says...

www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38146.html

This is chapter seven of seven, to get what's going on you might want to read the first six, although, I only want a critique on chapter seven.

Thanks

---Jon---
:D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:41 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Wow I missed a lot. Sorry for the delay guys, I'll get started right now.
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:52 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =]

topic38505.html

Thanks a bunch!
Got YWS?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:15 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle