I will review poetry and short stories, I will not review novels if you have over five chapters posted before you decide to tell me to review it. Give me the link and I will fly over, but I have work to do as well so please be patient. <3
I don't review romances often but I will do my best. <3 I've read over most of your chapters to get a good grasp. I hope the review is to your liking. <3 @Fishr
Hello there! I am canopy, a Res & Comm crew mod, and I am locking and moving your thread to the WRFF Archive as your thread has not been active in a very long time. We do this to keep our forums up to date. Should you ever want to reopen your thread please feel free to reach out any Res & Comm crew mod and we'll happy to help you out!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. — T.S. Eliot