I will review anything

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 66
Reviews 2
I am accepting everything... winner get an opportunity to get their work published




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 110
Reviews 8




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 66
Reviews 2




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 8
Hey can you review my work "Gwaenchana?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 66
Reviews 2
When I get access to a functioning computer




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 52616
Reviews 255
Hey there, pinkpuppies06! I'm Alex, a Resources/Community moderator on YWS.

This is a message just to let you know that I have locked and archived this thread due to inactivity (of more than two years). We do this to keep the forum organized and make it more likely for the writers and poets to get the feedback they seek. If you'd like to reopen this thread at any point in the future, please contact me or any other resources moderator and we'd be more than happy to reopen it for you! Thank you for volunteer service to reviewing so far, we really appreciate it.

Good day!



akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon