Prose Reviews

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7459
Reviews 167
I'm in the mood to get back into reviewing, so send me a link of your story/novel/whatever that you need an extra review on! I prefer to review short stories, but I don't mind reviewing novel chapters.

I won't review poetry.

Gracias :)
"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."
— Dr. Seuss




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1396
Reviews 37
please review FEAR [new chapter 4]
Always Hope for the BEST




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7459
Reviews 167
Done!
"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."
— Dr. Seuss




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 411
Reviews 15
Hello,
I am new to here, and would greatly appreciate it if you could be as so kind as to review Part 1 of Chapter 1 of my novella?
A Week For the World: Day 1 :Part 1



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss