z

Young Writers Society

Reverse PMD

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:37 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

//casually expresses interest a months late xD
But yeah, I've been stalking and decided to... stop? Uh yeah. But I'd totally be Tyranitar or Machamp xD

Numbers the point is basically to stimulate responses and activity in other areas of the SB forum rather than just the posts, so spamming would defeat the purpose ._. {And it's also not allowed to count towards it, so...}

EDIT: Ahem, I just reread the first post. So... no Tyranitar xD
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:49 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto, we have finally synchronised! First, I wonder how to subtly reignite discussion in here, then Fox posts. Then, while typing my response, I consider tagging you, and lo and behold, here you are. XD

Anyway, feel free to choose any Pokémon you like, just keep in mind the re-enspoilered list of banned choices - now with several additions. I recommend making a de vision soon, though, since the popular ones are being included in my planning at a rather fast rate.
Spoiler! :
Noivern, Blaziken, Lucario, Froslass, Ampharos, Samurott, Gothitelle, Flygon, Weavile, Floatzel, Absol, Swampert, Banette, Delcatty, Hydreigon, Luxray, Slowking, Mismagius, Glaceon, Venusaur, Ninetales, Manectric, Arcanine, Haxorus, Scolipede, Mightyena, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Typhlosion, Donphan, Altaria, Espeon, or Tyranitar.

Raichu, Gyarados, Houndoom, Salamence, Meowstic, Garchomp, Arbok, Druddigon, Kingdra, Dragalge, Seviper, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Charizard, or Tyrantrum.

@TheSilverFox, I fixed your link.

@15253, because we are busy little bees and don't just hover around one flower.

@Poopsie, sure, but then you shouldn't complain when an NPC gets to be Achilles and you have to be satisfied with Patroclus. ;)

EDIT: @SpiritedWolfe! I'm so glad to see you here. Sadly, Tyranitar is indeed off-limits, but Machamp is definitely still available. (Please, please, please be Herakles.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

767 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Herakles sounds perfect -- especially if the personality would be the same. :3333

(But I'm still not positive on the Machamp. I also have a fun idea for Roserade or Drapion. Sooooo. I mean, Drapion might work there? He's pretty big and intimidating in that sense too xD)

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 am
BrumalHunter says...

Drapion could absolutely work, yes. A Roserade wouldn't be fit for Hetakles per se, but it would still be interesting.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:13 am
Ventomology says...

Hunter, you can't do this to me! I had a male character in my first SB (a claim which @Tortwag can defend, as that was the Dreamland SB), and the Fox in our Wayfaring Warlock friend's Alice SB was male, and when I wrote in Lumi's superhero SB, I wrote a male character there too.

Besides, if I wrote galvantula as a guy, then we would basically have electric Spiderman, and I am not about that. And to add even more points in my favor, Arachne, whose name I assume would make excellent codename material, was a girl.

Also, I always pick the gender that evens out the gender ratio, and how many of the boys in this SB have never picked a female character for an SB?

So there!
Last edited by Ventomology on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:28 am
Poopsie says...

buggie just completely pooped on your demands o.o

also can my codename be echo; the sprite cursed by...I think hera, for something or other and can now only repeat the last few words of peoples sentences. I think that matches a ghost type pokeman very well.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:12 am
StupidSoup says...

I can write a female character ._.

I never have but I can.

It'd be a lot like my other characters though >->

....and also not very female like <-<

-_- I'm really tired

Can I go to sleep yet Astral p-p

I'm really tired -F-
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

767 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:21 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Can mine just be a purple a purple hulk? :DDD (Well, without the mutant rage xD)
But I'm totally all for Drapion being a guy. Though, like Buggue, I'll do whatever to balance out the genders. (I'm comfortable with both guy or girl.)

(Numbers, I'm waiting for the day that you make a flippantly happy character that just annoys the crap out of everyone else with enthusiasm. And when that day comes, the world will likely end. But hey, it's chill.)

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:51 am
BrumalHunter says...

You know what, everyone can disregard what I said thus far - I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep. (I ended up sleeping for an hour, @Buggiedude2340.)

~ Buggie, Arachne is the codename for the Ariados. Besides, Arachne falls under "Monsters" not "Heroes". Your Galvantula's codename will be Hippolyta, and you may smack me with a dead fish for forgetting about that potential relationship for her that I discussed with you.
~ @Poopsie, the codename is first and foremost determined by gender, which is why I couldn't make Buggie's character male even if I was determined to do so. Also, if you have Echo, then there has to be a Narcissus too (but yes, it was Hera that cursed her), and your Cofagrigus would have to be female.
~ @15253, your Xatu is Helenus, a famed seer and brother of Cassandra, so you get a male.
~ @SpiritedWolfe, your Drapion is an anti-hero Heracles, so also male.
~ @TheSilverFox, your Aegislash is Achilles - male.
~ @Tortwag, your Clawitzer is Daedalus, the father of Icarus.
~ And @Robusto already knows his Hypno is Odysseus.

The current ratio of male to female is thus 5:1, with a gender-unknown Cofagrigus and Golduck.

PS: If you want your Ghost to be female, Pidgeon, you could always have Medea be your codename. (Circe is taken already.)
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:14 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter You're giving me the name of the creator of the FREAKIN' Labyrinth (which also happens to be name of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Monster family)?
...So aside your feet and avoiding your lips, what part of your body or sacred item you may hold should I kiss right now? It's that or a bearhug. You know how much I love that name.

Anyway, I still need to catch up with THESE discussions as well, but thanks for tagging me once in a while, it's a useful reminder.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 pm
Robusto says...

You know what @AstralHunter ? You can go ahead and put my Hypno character down as a female instead. Granted that might mean a name change, but I can't stand this unratiod gender count.

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:47 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

... I probably made a bigger deal out of this than I needed to, but I'm glad we have this all sorted out now. (Also, I don't pass up opportunities to prove you wrong, Hunter, since you usually outwit me.)

Hippolyta sounds great, by the way! I've always been a fan of the Amazons. And the jungle, though I probably would not want to meet either of those things.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:10 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

(random participation in the subject) Huh. Dunno, I would love to meet the jungle, personally - lots of amazing creatures to gaze upon. Even though it's dangerous, I love animals too much to back away :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Poopsie says...

Aeeaaayueuaaeeahhhhh never mind about echo.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:28 pm
Robusto says...

The jungle is one of my favorite environments (next to the desert.)
Funny thing is, I dislike heat. Odd that I like those two environments so much.

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA