z

Young Writers Society

Reverse PMD

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@TheSilverFox, I only just realised I never tagged you. Well, if you look at the post five/six (depending on your perspective) above this one, you'll see my response concerning Aegislash. (I have to remember this is a discussion, not an SB, so people aren't subscribed...)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:11 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@AstralHunter: As a matter of fact, I'd actually read the post the day that you posted it. I thought it was a little odd that you weren't tagging me in the process, but I ignored it. I also kind of forgot to respond to the post. <.<

But, nonetheless, thanks; it provides a lot of useful information, and definitely stirs up my imagination, particularly with the possibilities of the kind of character that I can produce, as well as that character's powers, and I think I might provide an ability list for my possible character in the next couple of days. Thanks! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:02 am
BrumalHunter says...

You're welcome, @TheSilverFox. (Didn't forget this time. :P )
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:26 am
StupidSoup says...

Astral I suggest taking this to a wfp. It really helps
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:17 am
BrumalHunter says...

This thread is just for asking you all what you think, @15253. The twenty pages of planning I have created thus far is in a MS Word document.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:17 pm
Poopsie says...

Apple got nothing on ms word docs
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:20 pm
StupidSoup says...

.-. How'd you manage to write twenty pages on this

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:31 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I have a list for all 381 subjects, with four bullets beneath each name for the four abilities. That makes up eighteen of the twenty pages - the remaining two are for the possible codenames. Each of the 54 Legendaries already has one, but there is not enough significant Greek mythological figures for me to create a list of 327, so I only have 104.

In short, I have two very long lists (that took me ages to create).
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:51 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Wow; apparently, a "couple of days" means a fortnight. <.<

I'm very sorry about this, @AstralHunter. I'd originally planned to figure out my favored abilities for my planned Aegislash character, but I must've forgotten about doing it sometime after I wrote the original post. Anyways, now that I've remembered, below is the list of my favored abilities for the Aegislash character:

Biosword
Bioshield
Foresight
Mental Manipulation

...Yeah, those are the first four ones, but I thought they were awesome, and I preferred those the most. :P

3/16

54 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 pm
StupidSoup says...

What is it with the 3\16 stuff??????

;-; y do u get to have it

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 am
Robusto says...

Whoa. When did this become a thing? And why did my tag not show up in my notifications? Regardless, my interest... is piqued.

299 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:02 am
TheSilverFox says...

*drops link onto Number's head* Captain's Challenge: Two, Thousand, Sixteen

*smiles as my post count increases by this comment*

4/16

EDIT: Aaaagh that link doesn't work, and I'm not very sure how to fix it. Just scroll down to the January 2016 newsletter and look for the Captain's Challenge, okay? <.<

293 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:20 am
BrumalHunter says...

@TheSilverFox, I'm just glad someone other than me posted in here. And your choices are noted. (Actually, they're approved, since I added them to the official list.) Oh, and if you, @15253, @Poopsie, @Tortwag, or @Buggiedude2340 - never mind her, I'm forcing her to have a male character in an SB for once - have a particular gender and personality in mind, don't hesitate to tell me here! I'll have to assign the characters codenames eventually, so the sooner I can determine which aren't available for the NPCs, the sooner I can continue with that part of the planning.

Also, keep in mind that when answering these questions, the codenames include famous Greek Heroes, such as Herakles, Odysseus, Achilles, Hippolyta, etc. The names are related to the characters, though, so if you want to be Herakles, Super Strength should obviously be your first ability. The personalities may or may not influence the codenames, although they probably will. (Just stay away from Jason and Perseus, unless you don't mind dying eventually. Helen, Atalanta, and Theseus are risky too, but not as much.)

Oh, and 15253, those numbers are for us to keep track of our DT posts for the 16 part of the Captain's Challenge. It's not automatic, though - we add the numbers and apply the center-coding ourselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have a Xatu, Aegislash, Cofagrigus, Clawitzer, Golduck, and Galvantula (Buggie's MC) thus far, right?

PS: Does anyone (which includes @Carina, @Omni, @Rydia, of course, and possibly @QueenOfHearts) have a date they would prefer? The current release date is leaning towards March/April, but I'd like to hear from you.

EDIT: Who, two new posts already. I shall address them momentarily.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:28 am
StupidSoup says...

._. y not just spam one DT until you hit 16?

In any case this seems a bit to easy .3.

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 am
Poopsie says...

Astral, when we all make the cp's you'll be able to look at our character's personalities and then assign codenames. Was that what you were aiming to do or not.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson