z

Young Writers Society

Questions Game

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 pm
Crow29 says...

I would make a planet of my own, as in Terry Pratchett's Strata.

Which would you rather do:

Fly, but never be able to land

Run as fast as you wanted, but never stop moving completely

or breathe underwater, but never come onto dry land?
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm
ItsRainbowInked says...

Trishalle Devons and Jason Eisenfaust from Mute

"Well, Trish finds your question incredibly stupid. Something about the physical aspects of whatever designated dimension that she feels must be possible for these choices to become possible, but feels that she must answer anyway.. Ow. Don't hit me. She says that she would prefer the secondary option that you provided since.. Trish! That's rude!"

What are your views on your designated government, if by any chance, you have one at all?
I T S R A I N B O W I N K E D

Team Conjunction! :D

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm
ShootingStars says...

Well, our president hasn't done very much for our country in the years he's been in office, except raise taxes and give the U.S. a trillion dollars in deficit. So I don't have anything particularly nice to say about it. Lol :)

Kay, next question. Would you... Wait a second!!! Are we supposed to answer as one of our characters? Because that would make more sense...
---Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

13 Reviews

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 pm
ItsRainbowInked says...

"Yes."

Who was your favorite childhood hero or better yet, your favorite childhood villain?

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

ShootingStars: Okay, I'm with you now, Inked! *topples over in chair* Hey! You shoved me!

The BAT: Sorry, Beth Ann, but you were in the way. *clears throat* What was the question again? I wasn't paying that much attention... *sits down in ShootingStars' chair*

ItsRainbowInked: Who was your favorite villain or hero as a child? *glances nervously at ShootingStars who's sitting on the floor, brooding*

The BAT: *Flips hair* I dunno. I guess Darth Maul from Star Wars was a cool villain.

ShootingStars: Since when have you like Star Wars?

The BAT: *Rolls eyes* You wrote me, Beth Ann. You should know!
--------------------

After a few moments of arguing, ItsRainbowInked finally manages to stop the two, and informs the BAT that she needs to ask a new question now.

The BAT: Now I have to ask a question? *sighs* Okay, whatever. Might as well make it a good one... If you had to leave your country suddenly, where would you go and what one item would you take?

ShootingStars: See? That wasn't so hard!

The BAT: Can I go save the world now?

ShootingStars: No, you have to wait for someone to respond.

The BAT: How long will that take?

ItsRainbowInked: *shrugs* Hopefully not very long...
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 am
SidereaAquila says...

Addy Barlow from The IFS Endeavor

Well, I actually did have to leave my country so... Anyway. I went to the twenty-fourth century on a starship, and I brought my laptop. Maybe not the smartest choice with the laptop, but still...

If you could go anywhere in the universe right now, where would you go? (Other universes are off-limits, sorry.)
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

29 Reviews

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm
View Likes
Crow29 says...

Silas

Where is the biggest population centre? I could go some stealing and butchery about now.

If you could spend the day with any literary character, who would it be and why?
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

13 Reviews

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 pm
ItsRainbowInked says...

Trishalle Devons and Jason Eisenfaust (speaking for) from Mute

Regrettably, I'd have to tell you that Trish here would most enjoy spending the day with the literary character that first originated several centuries back in the.. 20th century, I believe? Hannibal Lecter M.D. Why? I wish that I didn't have to tell you, but because of her fascination towards complex minds (as if having to visit mental hospitals with the woman isn't bad enough), she wishes to be able to analyze this insane guy's mind and- ... I'll just stop here for today; i-it's too frightening to voice appropriately.

If alternate universes were to exist, what is the least ideal form of yourself that you'd wish to meet (or be able to tolerate that this 'you' exists) so you may have a time of joyous tomfoolery and festive activities (or otherwise)?

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Least ideal? Hmm...I'd probably want to meet a me who's been captured by the underworlders. From what my friend Maggie says, they interrogate people for days on end, and then try to bribe loyalty out of them by sparing their lives. Nasty stuff. Underworlders are so easy to mess with, though...you drop one long technical word, and they flip out. Hilarious. I have a joke about dark matter I've been wanting to use on one for a while now...

If you could meet your author, what would you say (or do, for those of you who don't like your author) to him/her?

LIZARD!!!!!

29 Reviews

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm
View Likes
Crow29 says...

Raven

I don't see why my 'author' would command any treatment from me which differed from the way I would treat any other inferior being- and I imagine his head would be a fitting addition to the decorations about my fortress.

If you knew someone was trying to kill you, who would you turn to for help. It can only be one person- the game cannot be too easy.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 am
megsug says...

Ranael from The Masquerader

Myself. For one, I can take perfect care of myself, thank you very much. For two, I have plenty of people who want me dead already, even my supposed 'allies.'

Is it wrong to attack someone who isn't expecting it?
Test

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:24 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

Melinda Mercer from Hotel Umbra

Depends, did they do something to deserve it? If so, then not at all. Hit them over the head with a steel baseball bat for all I care. If not? You probably should hit yourself with that bat.

If you could design your own house - inside and out - how would it look and what features would it have?
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

~Yours Truly :3

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Belladonna Shade from book I'm working on
Gothic Victorian black and red all throughout the rooms. Features plenty of hidden chambers for my weapons hopefully a large pantry so I can store the blood and full electricty and plumbing.
If you found out your best friend was a vampire would you stake them or ask them to bite you?
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 am
SidereaAquila says...

Oh, God. Um...are those the only two choices? I certainly wouldn't stake my best friend...but I'm not so into becoming a vampire, either. I mean, I'd have to drink people's blood, and all my human friends would die while I just stay perpetually twenty-five years old... Steady depressing thought right there.

If you had the choice to have infinite power, infinite money, or infinite knowledge, which would you take? (My friend Aster ponders this one a lot.)

LIZARD!!!!!

29 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm
Crow29 says...

Dr. Raithen

Such a foolish question; with infinite knowledge, anything and everything is attainable- wealth, power, eternal life.

The world is on the brink of destruction. Mankind's last hope lies dead before you. Next to them, your one true love. You have the power to resurrect one of them, and only one. Do you spend your final moments with the one you care for most, or spend the rest of your mortal life alone, having chosen instead to save humanity?

Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore