z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:47 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara felling bad said "Ok it will be done soon and Red get in the shower we're all are gonna need a gas mask if you don't wash up"
Kara would then make the Turkey Salad
"hey Lilly im sorry about your parents fate and i got in a father daughter fight and see ended up doing something we bot regret" as Kara finished the Salad "here ya go heh you much nicer then those two"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:56 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled at the compliment and the meal, "Thank you. I try to be nice to everyone." "Thanks for the dress, Silver. Oh, and Red, if you don't mind, I'm gonna get my shower first so I can wait for my food to cool," she added, taking the dress and walking toward the bathroom.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:03 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Okay see ya." He watched Lilly before turning to Silver. "I don't care what you say,you're always a friend in my mind." RedBear then looked at Kara. "Can we talk and can you cut that 'soul' link thing with Silver?We don't want him knowing everything,that's an invasion of privacy."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:08 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly heard them from outside the shower and smiled. Maybe her thoughts could be safe now. She filled her mind with everything she'd been trying to figure out in the past few days, including the reason she always got all tingly near RedBear. Maybe he felt the same. 'I'll talk to him about it later, as soon as we're alone again', she thought, smiling. She'd get this figured out soon enough.

She hummed as she stepped out of the water, drying her hair and tying it up, before sliding the dress over her shoulders. She had to admit, it fit nicely, not to tight as to show off too much, but not sagging. She smiled in her reflection, wishing she had some makeup with her. If she was gonna dress up, she had to go all the way, didn't she?
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:11 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Red
"Your still the one that i have no care for but you are in Silvey's group so you can ask me one question about anything you like i might be able to tell you the answer now ask away Red"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled as she left the bathroom, chewing her lips to turn them a darker pink, and pinching her cheeks for a more rosy blush tone.

She walked down the stairs toward the kitchen, grabbing her plate, before sitting down and digging in.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver woke up "hello everyone..." he created a ice blade and place it to his face and slid it against his face drawing blood "okay i am alive" he stood and froze himself then shattered it, cleaning himself, "that is better"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I wish it were that easy for everyone," Lilly chuckled, after swallowing a mouthful of turkey.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:20 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"What's wrong with you?Why do you wanna kill us all,well did?And why all of a sudden your giving us showers and food?" RedBear asked Kara.

He saw Lilly walk down. "If you need anything Lilly just yell for me and tell me what you need." He smiled.

Then he looked at Kara "Well you can answer me when I get back before the shear power of my smell knocks you all out." He laughed.He summoned a bright red tuxedo and carried it up the stairs into the shower.As he took his shower he thought about everything that had happened. "So much happened in such little time." He whispered to himself.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled and watched as Red walked to the shower. 'This life can't be that bad,' she thought as she took another mouthful of the bright green lettuce. "You know, Silver," she said after a while, "I'm kinda jealous, to be honest. I mean, you guys can fly and teleport and all that, and all I do is attract animals." She silently called for a hog and placed her plate gently on its back, giving it some food and muttered a 'thank you.'

"Not that I don't like my gift. Honestly, I wouldn't trade it for anything."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"not immortality" silvers face went serious "its more curse than a gift" he floated a piece of ice "give me your hand and i can give ye a gift until i die"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:41 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled and carefully handed him her hand. "What gift do I get? Ooh, can it be that thing you do with the little foxes, like that ribbon fox that you made save me when we first met?" She was clearly excited, so much so that she was shaking.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear finished in the shower and put on his clothes.He yelled. "Finally I'm fresh." As he came down the stairs to see Silver about to give her powers though he didn't know what was going on. "Woah woah woah what's going on here?" RedBear said with a confused expression on his face.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:01 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Oh, hey Red," Lilly greeted him with a smile. "Silver was just gonna give me some new powers," she stood and walked over to him, sucking in her stomach instinctively to make herself appear skinnier, the hog quick to follow, nearly knocking the plate off it's back. She leaned over to steady it. "You look great in a suit, by the way," she added playfully, nudging him in the shoulder.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver grabbed her hand gently and looked at the ice shard "Amaterasu" the piece of ice was surrounded by the black flames as he slammed the piece of ice into her hand "meiz gein" the ice fused with her hand before it pierced her

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso