z

Young Writers Society

City by the Sea 2

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

"I am having a letting trouble taking it in myself." I say. "So if I am the Light eyed Dragon and you have an aversion to light, does that me we are like total opposites?" I ask.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:48 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

"In a way, yes. But not all who control darkness is evil, I seek to bring together the Dragoon Order. In which the seven Dragoon's of Light, Darkness, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, and Lightning. Can bring order to the world." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 pm
TaylorLove says...

Alexis

I laugh a little. "Your kidding right?"

"No." She says.

"No really where are the hidden cameras. This is so just a joke." I say. "You know you almost had me going, but I am not falling for this."

"This is not a joke." She says.

I open up my hand. "How did you get it to light up, that was a nice touch." I say.

She looks away. "Would you close your hand, you are blinding me."

I look at he face, seeing the pain the light was causing her. "You are not joking are you?"

"Good job, just catching on." She yells.

"Sorry. If you were in my shoes you would think this was not real either." I say. "Whatever. All of this is a little overwhelming, so I am going home." I say turning and walking to the door that leads to a stair well. I walk down the stairs and into a crowd of people, struggling to make my way out the door.

I finally get out and walk to my car. I pull the top down and get in. I put the stone in the seat next to me and drive to my house. I pull into my garage, grabbing the stone and get out. I walk to my couch and sit on it.

I open my hand and look at the stone shine. It is beautiful. Nothing she said feels real, but oddly I believe her. I feel kind of insane. I lay back and just stare at the stone.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

This woman has offically gotten on my bad side, this wasn't some sort of joke. This was reality, and there were people out there that would use the power of these stones for other things. I transformed into my Dragoon State, and fly off. It was time to see Elijah, see how he was holding up.

I had to say, flying was much faster than driving. I flew though the air passing cars below, I had covered five square miles in a matter of five minutes. Not bad honestly, I transformed once I was in the nieghtborhood of Elijah, falling out of the sky, I land safely. It wasn't a long fall luckily.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Elijah

I get out of bed and head back downstairs, looking at the stone for a while before opening a kitchen drawer and dropping it in there. Shaking my head, I run a hand through my hair and take a pack of cigarettes from my jacket hung on the wall. I sit on my porch and shake my head, lighting one. Can't be... can it?
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:09 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

I came to the back porch of Elijah's house, I see him light up a cigertte, the smoke doesn't bother me. I used to be a smoker before finding my stone, after I had found and activated mine. I just lost the urge to do so.

"So, I found our Light Eyed Dragoon, annoying as she is, you know her." I said.

82 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Elijah

I barely acknowledge Cathy when she approaches me, having come out here to stop thinking about all that she brought up. Sighing, I take a breath of the cigarette and look at the fence.

"That's great," I say sarcastically, "You realize that if I cared enough, I'd call you just dropping by my backyard as trespassing. I mean... you seriously just walked up. There are doorbells for a reason. And... how exactly can I know the Light Eyed Goon or whatever? I just moved here."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

I HATED additude, I got enough of it back home, I was barely tolerating it here. I folded my hands, and took a few steps away from him and his smoke addicted haze.

"I never got her name, but when I said you'res. She seemed to know who I was talking about right away." I said.

82 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Elijah

Alexis then. She's the only one who knows me. I sigh and take another breath,"Why was I mentioned?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

"To show she wasn't alone in this ordeal, she thought it was all a joke at first. But she finally got the idea that I wasn't kidding, honestly I don't like her, to bright, asks to many questions, and is demanditive. Plus she's a pain in the rear end." I said.

82 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Elijah

I flash a smile and bite my tongue to keep from being honest about Cathy to her face. If any of this is true, I'm pretty sure she'd tan my hide and leave my skin hanging on a flagpole or something violent if I said that.. I kind of value my life.

"She's human," I say, "I know worse."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

"So, tell me, what's this woman's name exactly? Since she knows you and all." I said.

He sighs, taking another breath of his cigerette. "Her name is Alexis, she was the first one I met just after I moved here." He said.

"I see, now it's just a matter of time before I find the other stones. To find there masters as well." I said.

82 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Elijah

I don't respond to what she says last, still on the fence about things. Instead I focus on my cigarette and think back to Ohio. Run from trouble, a new type catches up with you. Should have listened when I was told that.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

Catherine

I take a seat over by the wall, I pull one knee up to rest my arms and head on. I hadn't realized just how tired I had become, and before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep, until I was needed once more.

82 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Elijah

She falls asleep in the yard and I sigh, taking a light blanket from inside and draping it over her. Finished with my cigarette, I head inside and lock the door behind me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein