z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:18 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked up at him, her eyes growing as bright as her smile. "Woah," was the only thing she could muster. She held on tightly to Silver's shoulders while leaning back against RedBear, absorbing the heat. Lilly began sweating slightly, but the thought of Red so close to her kept her from complaining.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly and noticed her sweating so he cooled himself down slightly. "Sorry about that." He gained a huge smile seeing Lilly happy. "Fun time huh?" RedBear created an oxygen bubble around his head only now running out of breath.Then he looked at Silver's head and said. "So Silver you say your 29 but in reality your actually 400 years old.You were born in 1620 weren't you? And why do you keep saying I'm asleep?I'm awake.Did the box mess with you or something."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked between the two, confused. She nodded toward RedBear, "I don't mind the heat. I kinda like it, actually."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I'm kinda confused to,I have no idea why we're in space." RedBear looked down at the the Earth.The he looked around.After a few minutes he got bored and tightened his grip on Lilly and jumped off Silver and began floating through space.Then wings made of fire sprouted from his back and they flew next to Silver.

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The giant head turned towards them "karas making his immortal beasts to kill us" he grabbed them as he went through a portal
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"What are you talking about?Is this supposed to be some weird plot stuff?We're good with him remember?He's our friend now." RedBear rolled his eyes and sighed. "If your bored and you want something to happen ask Kara to make something to happen or do it yourself if you can."

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver shook his head "what the hell are ye talking about this is real shit Red....lil could die....or ...well ye could die" he looked around after exiting the portal "and Kara is not our 'friend' hes a bored god who throws shit at us for entertainment"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:44 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Calm down Silvey boi.If we're getting hunted down by indestructible monsters then we should at least keep are emotions in check."RedBear said to Silver. "And I feel like somehow we can stop this,we always do." RedBear said with a smile.RedBear then remembered something and he teleported away.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would mind link with them all
"There is no way to get out of this one you creature need a challange. The beast stay until i want them gone and that is why silvey can't get rid of them. There immortal so they can't die and one more thing none of your abilities can stop them not even the Shrodinger box and Lilly im sorry for this little challange becuase they take the form of things close to you like familiy friends and plenty more all of you survive because if you don't im not reviving you"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:23 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"So we're just pretty much running form these things?There is no way we can fight back?There has to be cause it won't be as entertaining. Isn't that why do do this to us,out of shear absolute boredom?" RedBear said to Kara through a mind link.

After about 30 minutes after that he teleported back to Lilly and Silver.He was holding a couple of ancient book and 2 draconian tablets. "These may be able to help us in some way."

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:55 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly shuddered, and at first, she thought about just not going home, then she squared her shoulders. They had to figure out something. She looked to Red and Silver for comfort.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear put the items into his pocket dimension and went over to Lilly and smiled. "No worries, we'll get through this.We have so far right?" RedBear remembered something else. "Lilly didn't Kara give you a dog named Exerel or something like that. " RedBear tried to remember it's name. "Well it may be able to help us with this. "

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:26 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gasped, remembering, "Xeroll," she muttered. Then, louder, she called, "Xeroll! I can't believe I forgot about Xeroll!"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:52 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear put his hand on her shoulder and put up his hand.It allowed him to know what he was opening to let Xeroll through.A portal opened and Xeroll hopped out onto Silver. Then the portal closed. "There we go." He smiled.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:55 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would tp to Red
"That demon cannot help you but it can help me"
Kara would then absorb Xeroll
"Now i hope that all of you survive"
Kara said in a demonic voice going back into his world
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare