z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:39 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gawked at the gash in his leg, gently grabbing the piece of metal. She held his hand for him to grip, and pulled it out smoothly. Yanking one of her shirt sleeves off, she wrapped it around the wound carefully, yet tightly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:25 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Wounded from the energy the blast took to make he dropped to his hands and knees coughing up blood "did....you....survive?" he sent a mind link message to Lilly with a concerned tone "w-what about....the redhead?....." he began to lose power and the mind link started to break "F...find....find me...." as the mind link broke he infused a kunai with a bit of magic and threw it into the air and it flew to a tree near Lilly "Ow..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:41 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly couldn't believe what she had just heard. It sounded familiar, the voice of someone she knew ringing through her head. Trying her best, she tried to speak back to him. "Yes, yes I did, the redhead is here, too. Where do I find you? I don't know where to look."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Follow the energy cable linked to a nearby kunai....." The mind link would end as he passed out
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would look at Lilly "What is it,is someone talking to you?" then at the sky. "What is that?" He would question the kunai in the sky.RedBear wound grunt from pain.He would look down at his leg only now realizing it was patched. "Thank you."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Wakes up groaning "Ugh" hears a familiar voice in his head "K-ka...." he sits up slowly "should have known u would not be dead....DAMMIT!!"

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:15 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"You've been through some pain havent you silvy boi" Kara says through Silver's head.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Dammit mate why ye have to survive? can ye just die?" he would say grabing the energy link to see if Lilly had it yet"well since ur alive...." his eye would change and become the Universal eye."Absorb" he would absorb power from kara and shoot a beam into the air

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:07 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Yes take as much power as you need i can't have you dying on me now because if you do well who will host my soul and you the perfect candidate you have no evil power well just yet" Kara says through Silver's head.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:22 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, "No problem," she shook off the conversation. She looked up at the kunai, noticing the energy cable. Her eyes trailed down the rope, leading to the ground. "We need to go there," she said, pointing at the ground where it ended.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:47 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear struggled to stand up but managed.He gave Lilly a smile back.He grabbed Lilly's hand unknowingly then he began to make off toward the kunai cable stumbling along the way. "Do you know why were following it?It seems like the magic of someone I knew from a long time back." RedBear put his other hand on his head and grunted.Some memories were flooding back but he said nothing about it,thinking these were random dreams he thought Lilly were somehow in.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:50 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I have this odd feeling we should. I think maybe someone's in trouble. He was talking to me in my head, and he sounded in pain." Lilly stopped when she realized how crazy she probably sounded, and blushed.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear noticed Lilly,and he attempted to make her feel better."Is something wrong?No need to be embarrassed.Tell you what if it makes you feel better one time in high school I was on stage singing and I had the worst voice crack ever.Now think how embarrassing that must've been." RedBear laughed.But also blushed slightly at the memory.And thought 'oh that was a bad year'.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed, kinda feeling bad about it. "Thank you," she said after her giggling ended. "You're a great friend."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:06 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Thanks.....you too." RedBear felt more memories flooding back grunting from the split second headache. "I know this is a bit random but do you attract animals?I just feel like I've seen you do it before."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain