z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:10 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Kara was meant for me to play that is what the real life one told me
The dragon let loose a loud laugh "OK ill answer all your questions 1 i know your name RedBear and i was talking about Lilly 2 i will not hurt you 3 i am not just here for Azera 4 i am here for a bigger purpose 5 i will need him 6 Kara is still alive...just....recharging..."

Azera looked frightened "you are gonna break the barrier" she looked at Lilly "call Silver through mind link!"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"He's should be on his way,he should see his dad here bust I'll mind link him." RedBear would stare off for a moment. "Ok I told him about Kara still being alive and how his dad is here."

"KARA IS STILL ALIVE!!!" Genidro yelled.

"I won't send you beck to the pocket dimension unless it gets too dangerous." RedBear said.RedBear then put his hand on their shoulders.And his hand glowed. And he fell to the ground with a thud. "This will allow me to teleport you away from him or anyone else through ANY magic." RedBear attempted to get up but couldn't. "I'll be fine just give me a minute."

Spoiler! :
Well I called dibs sooo......
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:30 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
It dont matter

Kara would become one again piece by piece "aaah i have missed the feeling of air" he would look at RedBear " where is the real one?" He would then fire a blast at a tree disintegrating it revealing RedBear "hi buuuddy"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"That's not me.I'm me." The body of the decoy would wave and turn into dust. "You fall for decoys too?I just tricked Azera with one a minute ago.Didn't think I would trick someone like you." RedBear once again attempted to stand up but failed.RedBear clutched his stomach and groaned slightly.

Spoiler! :
Well we will settle this later on.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I needed your blood so i could shoot a blast at the real you idiot...." He would then run to RedBear at a speed much slower than silver and cut RedBears face "kill him" Kara made a pentagram and stabed his blood soaked finger into the center as two demons rise"

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly screamed, but quickly recovered, "Leave him alone!" she screamed, attempting to tackle the two demons, not caring how much damage she really did, "You monsters!"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:19 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear screamed then blood began to drip from his mouth. "I-I" was all RedBear could muster before he fell unconscious.

Mul screamed "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD!!!" then smoked surrounded Mul and from the smoke came Mul who had transformed into a Wraith and began slicing at the demons making them drop RedBear and fight him.Mul got hurt but he incapacitated the demons,for now it was too hard to kill them. Mul then grabbed his dad,Lily,and Genidro then teleported away with them but not before giving the demons a screech.
Attachments
Wraith.jpeg
Wraith.jpeg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 152 times

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kara would create a large pentagram that covered the entire plains "2nd generation come to me..." Kara children would appear "3rd Generation come to me....." his Grandchildren would Appear "finally 4th and 5th gen come to me" silver and RedBear would disappear and reappear in front of Kara and then their children as well even Ero "my children" he smiled "Its good to have a family reunion right?

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Mul began to teleport away when he was hidden in the forest he put them down and screeched and a rift opened up and he gestured them to get in it.

Genidro lifted her hands and a pulse went through the woods. "This will keep th-them from finding us and using their pow-powers on us." She fell to her knees but quickly got back up.Shen then stared at Mul for a minute and read his mind. "He said the rift wi-will take us somewhere safe on the island.He also said he will catch up." Genidro turned around and grabbed her father. "You better be safe Mul"

Mul nodded and teleported away creating a decoy of the Wraith while he went invisible.

"Let's go Lily" she grabbed Lily's hand and dragged RedBear through the portal which took them all into a cave which was completely sealed off except for a tiny hole which was just big enough for enough oxygen for all of them.Then the rift closed."Well I guess we'll hide out here until Mul get here and dad wakes up." Genidro then fell back down to her knees,breathing heavily,and exhausted.Then she looked up at Lily. "Or do you have any ideas?"

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly wanted to fight back, to save them, but she forced herself to stay calm. "I'd like to show that monster who he's messing with." she growled, allowing her anger to show. A bear came to stand by her side, his paw on her back, and she looked up at the grizzly. "He wants a fight, let's give him a war."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I like your style." Genidro giggled. "But first we need to get dad healed and get Mul back here." Genidro looked at the bear. "Oh hello Mr.Bear." Genidro laughed.Genidro stared off. "Ok Mul is.....getting close.I can sense him near bye." Genidro clutched her stomach and grunted.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:39 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kara would snap his fingers and the group could not move then teleported them to him "these little ones are of the 5th generation right?" He looked at Mul and Genidro

Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Mul and Genidro struggled but then they gave him a smirk and Genidro said. "Oh do you fall for the decoys too?" repeating the words of her father then the decoys turned to dust.

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:26 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"Silver?.....Time?"
The god of time had a deep voice "yes Father" while Silvers was neutral "yes grandfather"
The two grabbed each others hands "lets go dad..." "Okay silver" their hands glowed as the moved them apart creating a ball "here we go" silver roared as they threw it they spoke at the same time "BY FUSING ICE AND TIME WE CALL TO KARA THE FATHER TO OUR FAMILY FOR POWER BEYOND ONE SOUL! TIMED BUBBLE BLAST!" As it his redbear it chained to all clones ever created "clone killer" silver whispered

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:46 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly struggled, her arms refusing to move, and she growled. "Let me go!" She screamed, the bear roaring nearby. "Attack," she murmured, and the bear charged, claws showing, as more and more animals, raced out of bushes and trees.
._.AmazingAeris._.

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin