z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear laughs. "You can try." RedBear would gesture Azera to hit him. "I've trained during the time we haven't seen each other.And also what were you about to say that one time?You said it's uncle RedBear rap-.....so tell me what you were about to say before we 'fight'."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:42 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Azera looked at RedBear as serious as she ever was "there will be no fight" an aura of power surged through her as she placed her hands on the ground "do i have your permission Lilly?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:44 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"But will you answer my question before you do." With a fake/playful serious face. "But really I wanna know what Silver has been making you call me.He tends to call some people....weird names."

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"And Lily I just want to say again thank you for helping to break Silver out of that,without you I bet we wouldn't have been able to save him." RedBear went and hugged her and shed a tear.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:29 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Aero" she would poke Redbears chest and sent him flying "2% power" silver saw this from the mountain and laughed " that little idiot should of listen
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:41 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would tap Azera's shoulder. "Still gullible enough to fall for the decoy I see.Wanna try again?" RedBear would dance around as a taunt.Then the decoy would turn into dust.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:33 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed softly, blushing. "Let him stay conscious, for now." She said playfully.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:48 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stopped. "My powers worked and I didn't bleed!Maybe their coming back!So you still wanna try me Azera?Bet you can't hit me." RedBear then got a smile on his face and lifted up his hand and a portal opened.Mul and Genidro came through the portal.

"WOOOOOHH WE'RE OUT!!!" Mul yelled.

"Oh finally our sun!" Genidro said standing with her arms out facing towards the sun.

RedBear went and hugged them "Sorry we took so long we can tell you how we beat Kara and how Silver was taken over by an ice demon!" RedBear walked over to Azera and Lily along with Mul and Genidro and sat down. "Ok let's tell them about our little adventure.Who wants to start?" RedBear looked at Azera and Lily. "And Azera you will learn some parts you missed."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:59 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

A rune would appear under RedBear "3xpl0s1on" said a creature from above as he searched through the group as Redbear was blasted into the air "Finally" The creature would land it could now be seen and was a dragon 3x silvers dragon form "my granddaughter"

8 Reviews

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked at the creature wide-eyed and bewildered. She shook off her nerves, a look of confidence now shown. "Who are you?" She nearly yelled, struggling to keep her voice down.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Ok why is all this stuff happening on this island.And are you Silver's dad?" RedBear said as he was studying the large person. "You kinda look like his juggernaut drive."

"So are you our grandpa or would you be our great uncle?Which would we know you as?" Mul said staring into the juggernaut's eyes.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I am the draconian king" the king looked at Azera "he never told you your true names did he?"

"t-true names?"

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Wuld and Jud meaning Whirlwind and Queen"
The dragon smiled "i smell a huuuman"

8 Reviews

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:29 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stood, speechless, trying to absorb all that was happening.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:04 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I-I'm human but I do have powers and th-these are my children Mul and Genidro and that is Lily.I don't know if you know about me or not but I'm RedBear." RedBear said shaking.

"Are you going to hurt us?Are you here just to talk to Azera?Or are you here for a bigger reason?" Mul said hardly looking the giant beast in the eye. "If you need Silver he's up on that mountain." Mul said pointing at the mountain Silver was on top.

"What are you here for.Is it us,Kara,what?!We killed Kara if that's who your here for." RedBear exclaimed nearly screaming.RedBear was scared from the shear size of the thing.RedBear grabbed Lily's hand in fear without realizing it or even looking away from it.

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland