z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Azera for one of very few times she looked serious as she glanced at RedBear "Did he fall in love?" She then would start to cry "Did he fall in love?!"

The Demon had no look of sadness on his face "why is the little one crying?" it asked

"If he fell in love again the ability to bring him back would be for who he fell in love with to accept his feelings....or his soul will be taken by this demon"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:31 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked up at RedBear, squeezed his hand, then used the sleeve of her sweatshirt to wipe the blood from his upper lip, a look of concern scribbled across her face, but she didn't speak.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:14 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Please....answer me....." She looked at Lilly straight in her eyes "...i-its you"
She grabbed Lilly's shoulders "Please bring him back!" Azera's face is one someone could not easily say no to for she had the 'puppy dog eyes' mastered
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly frowned down at Azera, still concerned, "How do I bring him back?" she asked, feeling stupid for not knowing.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:43 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"You must find where the 'spark', as he calls it ,happened and use the mind link to show him the memory through your eyes as well as show him the thoughts" Azera would smile "If he did fall for you this hard you might be my new mom" Azera joked

8 Reviews

Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, thinking. Maybe it was their first meeting. She stepped toward Silver, making sure she looked non-threatening, and she took his hand, looked into his eyes, and relived every memory they had together, muttering what happened as she went, and she silently prayed that it'd work.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The demon looked around the barrier "little one you see the strength in this too right?"

"Yeah...Uncle bearbear isn't very good at barriers....its more of dads thing...its the entire reason the dragon aren't ruling this dimension" Azera smiled pride on her face "dad only fights for one thingn" she looked at Lilly with a smile "Humans...because the cannot protect themselves so he does.....plus he owes them his life."

The demon would float down to the ground and looks at Azera as part of his face would dissapear leaving silvers ice blue eye staring at Azera with worry "A-Azera is everyone okay?!"

Azers would smile as tears ran down her face "Yes Papa."

8 Reviews

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:32 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, leaping with joy that she'd finally fixed the problem. Rushing up to Silver and Azera, she hugged them both tightly, laughing, "We did it!" She squealed, silently hoping RedBear was there to be proud of her.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:00 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver still changing back hugged lilly with a thawed arm "ye dont need to hope anyone is proud of ye lassie.....because i am" For the first time since Lilly and Silver met she saw the true,childish, side as he smiled "Ive gotta stop falling in love" Silver joked as he rubbed the back of his head as Azera laughed.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:07 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear ran and joined the hug. "Good job Lily,you saved him!" RedBear squeezed tighter.RedBear then let go for a moment and lifted his hand but all he did was bleed. "Huh strange I was trying to open the pocked dimension to get my kids." RedBear turned to Lily. "Can you open it,please?I don't know what's happening with my powers."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would raise two fingers and motion them towards redbear "Aero" As he said the word redbear would be hit with a powerful wind and got shot across the plains "no...hug...you..." Silver would then look at Azera as she nodded and created a pocket dimension to redbears kids "happy now laddie?"

Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear got up and dusted himself off. "You can't open the dimension only me and Lily cause I gave her the power." RedBear said as he walked back toward the group.RedBear then tried again and a tiny portal appeared and disappeared as quickly as it appeared.His nose began to bleed again.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would sigh "Azera is stronger than ye think...she can break barriers to other dimensions...and can one shot both of us" Silver would walk towards the forest "ill be gone for a while so i can calm myself if ye need me just tell me" he would run in a speed that broke a tree just from him running by it to Lilly and tap her head "Bye" he would dissapear "Keep her safe RedBear" he would smile

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Don't worry I will." RedBear would look in the direction where Silver ran in then looked in random directions. "Well I don't see a portal to my pocked dimension." RedBear said jokingly. "So do you think you can Lily?"

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Azera would sit by Lilly "If he bothers you just tell me....ill knock him out"

Silver would be at the highest mountain as he takes a deep breath "ah the air here is great" he would see the small group in the plains "ill be watching you..."

Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell