z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara woke up and would start to feel lonely as he talked to his family
"i might have tried to kill them but at least i wasn't alone. i could just go to where they are but erasing their memories of this island also got rid of all memory of me and some guy appearing in your house isn't such a good thing heh.
Kara knew that their powers were awakened from the islands power and the memory of their pasts
"they couldn't pull off a simple spell at this point so if i did appear it would be strange"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 pm
xenoboy05 says...

As RedBear waited, he stared off. 'I feel like something happened a while ago.' He though to himself before his focus was broken by Genidro tugging on his shirt. "What is it, Genidro?"

"Can me and Mul go to the park down the street?" RedBear hesitated for a moment. "Sure, just be sure not to get hurt, or run into trouble." Genidro and Mul ran out of the cafe and down the street. RedBear smiled and laughed slightly. "Well I love you too." He whispered to himself. He then began staring off again, he then snapped himself out of it. 'Maybe I'm just tired.' RedBear got himself a coffee and sat back down at the same seat, he slowly sipped at it while looking around for Silver or Lilly.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:48 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly walked inside, looking around, and her mother followed her inside. "And this is where I live, with Red and Silver," Lilly said excitedly, motioning inside. Her mother smiled, nodding.

"This is a very nice home, Renee," her mother replied, wrapping an arm around Lilly's shoulders. Lilly walked to the seat across from RedBear and sat down, motioning for her mother to sit beside her, which she did.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:55 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would wonder if Lilly and here mother were doing fine
"i wonder how the girls doing she was the one i could call friend even if i killed her. i don't care as much for her mother but i hope she is doing good"
Spoiler! :
to catch ya up Lilly Kara finally did his job and recoded the world ya no longer on the island you Silvey and Redbear are supposed to meet up at a cafe
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:05 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear smiled and looked at the two. "Where did you to wonder off to?" He joked. RedBear put the coffee on the table. He felt a sudden force pushing on his chest and he put his hand over it. It felt like something, wanted out, like it wanted to take over. RedBear brushed it off. "Hey Lilly, I told Silver I was headed to Cafertia, wanna come?" RedBear stood up, chugging down the last of the coffee and putting the cup in the sink. Then he went and stood next to them. "I know you just got back but, if you wanna. Besides, I could use an actual good coffee." RedBear's smile grew looking at her. He felt like something had happened to her awhile ago but he couldn't find out what it was. Once again he brushed off another feeling and he waited for Lilly's response.

Spoiler! :
Cafertia was just a random Cafe shop name I made up.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:24 am
KaraNakabi says...

"they all seem so happy wonder why is it because im not in their life heh what am i say of course it is"
Kara would open a undetectable window to watch them
"even if they can't sense the power of someone anymore this is still the best option hmm... i should go there and get a cup of coffee yeah ill do that"
Kara would mask hi appearance and tp to the cafe then walk in
"id like a black coffee without sugar"
employee" that will be 3.50 sir"
Kara would place 100$ on the counter
"keep the change ill be going hen i get my coffee"
employee"We will call you then sir your number will be 312
Kara would sit down at a table

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked around "Laas Yah Nir!" silver could see every being around him even through walls and could see past illusions "there he is" silver teleported to RedBear "how is it going?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:05 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Employee:312 you coffee is done
Kara would get up and grab his coffee then leave the cafe vanishing after the memories of him had been erased again
"well at least i got to see my favorite one out the group
Spoiler! :
there is no illusions i made my character do his job destroy or fix broken worlds i choose fix and at this point so long after not being on the island the powers ya had faded along with the memories of me and on the island those were the first to go

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:19 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at Lilly "hello lassie how are ye today?"he smiled and sniffed the air and turned towards the window "hmm...'he' is here...." Silver shook his head "never mind that... Where we going today?" Silver then noticed lily's mother "hello im silver"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:27 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
bruh im doing what you attempted but fail no powers the only one with them is me and i stay on the island mainly

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:37 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Silver and whispered in his ear. "Don't say anything about 'him' it's giving me a weird feeling." RedBear pulled away and looked around. "Where were you anyways?"

Spoiler! :
Not to be rude, but we had our powers before the crash, if Silver says he want the island to do that, than he can but not you. But until then, we have our powers. Silver made this RP, so if the island gave us powers, then I'll go with that. And for the record, I'm pretty sure that was a normal, uncharted island and nothing else to it.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:48 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
but think about it normal human city no powers how would it look if ya were using them plus he hardly gets on this one when i say that i mean almost never anymore id rather get a new type of story running i couldn't care less who made it and this is me trying to be nice so im running with the new world no powers

Fri May 01, 2020 12:57 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"i was looking for this place...kinda new going to a human shop ye know..." Silver casted a spell that made all his magic invisible "there now I seem normal...." Silver walked over to the counter" can I get a coffee..doesn't matter the kind just need caffeine.."

Fri May 01, 2020 3:53 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
wait are we at the shop or at the house talking about going to it?

Mon May 04, 2020 1:44 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stood there and looked between all of them. He then sat down and waited for everyone's decisions as to go get coffee with him or not. "So where were you Silver? Shopping? Hunting? Stealing booty?" RedBear said as he winked.

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus