z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:50 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara had knew redbear would try to bring the planet back so he made it where the planet could not be returned
"numbers are the proper way to go if you put a name on it it just wastes your time 374 cannot be returned unless i bring it back myself which i won't do"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:05 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Why? Something stronger than you on the planet?" RedBear accepted the fact he couldn't bring it back, though soon he would be able to. RedBear soon made it back to the house and he went to his and Lilly's room and they were still sound asleep. RedBear laid down next to them and whispered some words as he quickly drifted to sleep. "Stay safe Lilly." RedBear then was asleep.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:25 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"no theres nothing on the planet stronger then me not even in the entire omniverse but i did drain it from its life source. the planet you will never be able to bring it back and anything else i do to this world im not letting filthy low class creatures affect my worlds now go do what it is you do puny mortal."
Spoiler! :
i know ya gonna call me puny god i don't care the point of my character says otherwise
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly finally let go of her mother, "No, Kara. But I can still fetch it," she muttered, bringing the ink to her and handing it to Kara. She knew there was no way to stop him, no way to talk him out of it, but her mother seemed confused.

"Renee?" her mother muttered, "What's going on, darling," but Lilly couldn't answer, afraid of crying.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:10 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would take the ink
"Now your free puppet now your free"
Karas powers he used to make Lilly his puppet went back into his body
"You your the girls mother right i can't remember the one who killed ya it could ave been me but it could have been someone else. but if it as me i wouldn't care now remember be cautious this island has a power that non of you can stop and that creature is me death is certain if ya piss me off filthy mortal"
Kara would smile as he walked up to Lilly's mother
"your scent is unknown i can fix that"
Kara would smell the air targeting the unknown scent
"Now ill take my leave"
Kara would vanish back to the house
Spoiler! :
i didn't point this out but this is the third time ive made my character tp back to the house after asking red to do something and i made it clear that i wasn't there why talk like i am just mind link

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:31 am
xenoboy05 says...

Soon Mul woke up and carefully got out of bed and as he walked through the house and he saw Kara. He was scared but greeted him nicely. "H-Hello Kara." Mul stared at him for a moment before looking away and continued to the living room and sat down on the couch he looked around. "Where's Silver and Lilly?" He shrugged it off and assumed they going for a walk or something. Mul then grabbed the remote and turned on cartoons.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:42 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would yell to Mul
"Kid i have a question what does this world lack if im doing my work i might as well create the thing this world needs?"
Kara would think to himself
"why am i asking this useless creature what he thinks his world needs."
Kara would stand up
"welp to get what the world needs i need to reset the world but with how my creations work it won't appear until i reset. so its pointless they will try to stop it it won't work then they will get all pissy when i do my job they are annoying this is probably why the version of me in the other timeline i made Killed Yuzelle .but who cares i get my job done im happy they stop me they die and they cant return"

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:05 am
xenoboy05 says...

Mul yelled back. "Oh they will stop you. And your 'job' isn't to reset and destroy. You created the universe and that was the end of your 'job'." Mul's fear slowly dissipated. 'His constant threatening of the universe surprisingly makes him less scary.' Mul turned his attention away from Kara and back to the cartoons.

A few minutes later Genidro woke up and walked out of the room. She was so tired she failed to notice Kara. She walked outside and sat on a log, taking a deep breath of the air. "I love nature." She said looking around her.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:30 am
KaraNakabi says...

"your wrong mortal my job consists of getting rid of my mistake destroying the worlds and universes that fail resetting the things that have hope erasing creatures that defy their true god me"
Kara would walk to the living room
"they cannot stop me young one they can try but it will not work im here not because i want to be im here because this world has hope but it has also failed i can't decide if i should erase it or give in to the hope it has and let it start again"
Kara would think
"Why did i allow my creations to have children it would be better off if that rule was erased but id rather not relive my entire life its already annoying that nothing affects me and nothing give me a challenge so life would continue to be dull"

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:53 am
xenoboy05 says...

"If you're life is so boring then why not make friends and have fun with family." Mul shook his head. "It makes it a lot more fun, just saying." Mul looked at Kara. "I read your mind if you're wondering how I answered you to something you didn't say." Mul looked back at the TV. "Now begone if you're intentions are bad. We don't need anymore dead weight." Mul knew it probably would anger Kara so he was ready to sprawl or re-summon himself if needed. Whatever happened he knew he would be okay.

Mul then decided he wanted to talk with Kara, or his great-grandfather. "You know how dad Silver manage to negate and stop your attacks? I just wanted to let you know that this is because your magic has your genes in them." Mul frowned slightly, remembering something, though he refrained from saying anything. "And since you created some of the gods they got your genes then passed it down to them. And that's how they can do what you do. Though since it is a very distant gene, that's what stops it from doing it all the time. Genidro told me this so if you want to ask if this is true or a joke, ask her." Mul then turned off the TV. and looked at Kara. "Wanna talk about anything? I know I was babbling, just though you should know, that we are technically your family...biologically."

Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:31 am
KaraNakabi says...

"they have none of my genes or magic they have nothing of mine and to answer how they blocked my attacks i didn't use any of my power ya can block anything of mine if i use absolute zero. no creature has my ability's magic power or DNA/genes. im one creature the family thing got used later on none of you are family just creations from creature who once enjoyed life. and your sister or i can think of one later she has no idea hat the cost of having my genes does they kill anything my power kills any creature who has my power within my children true children they live because well thats a different story"

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"But Genidro tells me that Silver has taken power..or energy from you. I don't remember exactly what she said." Mul gave a smile to Kara. "Why don't you sit down? We can chat about...whatever."

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:26 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"then the girl will be remembering wrong energy of mine that exist out of my body is absorb instantly there is no chance for someone to have it and as i said they would die"
Kara would leave the house going towards a mountain
Spoiler! :
give up on the you and silver have some of my energy cuz ya don't

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

A rage of aura rushed though the house and grab redbear and teleport him to the moutain"hey red...." silver smiled and landed on the mountain "can we just finish this? im getting board now....i mean when kara acts all high and mighty its no fun....why must he get in my way? the little bastard" Silver looked at his hand where karas energy was kept "i created a small shrodingers box and sealed his energy inside...but i dont need his.....mine is stronger"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:24 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Your energy is like and ant it doesn't come close to mine nothing you do harms me and what i do to effect this world you can't stop and you have none of my energy"
Spoiler! :
really ya don't none of you do now fuck off with that bullshit

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo