Mount Olympus [9]

1472 posts1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

I freeze in step and take the cigarette out of my mouth, closing my eyes and listening. The scent of... snow--if snow has a snow--catches a little further down, and I soon hear the slight heartbeat of some kind of animal. Taking another breath of my cigarette, I stay where I stand and look around.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

I slowly make my way towards the heartbeat and stop when I'm only a couple feet from a guy. I look up at him before tilting my head slightly to the side, growling to get off my packs property.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

A white wolf stops a few feet from me, growling and tilting their head. Its eyes draw me in, and I find I can't look away right away. Taking the cigarette from my teeth, I growl back and stand my ground.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

My eyes trail to the house a couple yards awy and I howl, shifting and leaning against a tree while keeping my eyes on him, not saying anything, just sizing him up.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

Oh, it's a girl. Nice. I refuse to look away, to submit to her, and continue to smoke, "Call off your friends. This is my backyard. I can be here if I want."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

I smirk, "Call off your face. These are my woods. I can be here if I want," I say back in my Australian accent.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

I keep a straight expression, "I don't often take orders from my own Alpha. I'm certainly not taking orders from some scrawny she-wolf with a pretty accent."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

I keep my ground and raise an eyebrow, "Aaand...I'm not taking answers from some weird pshycopath with a cute smile," I say back, flashing a fake smile before glancing around.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

Psychopath... Hm. Maybe. I stomp my cigarette out and sigh, leaning against a tree, "Whatever you say, sweetheart. When I'm Alpha, you might just have to."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

I glance at him, "I'll never. You can go to hell," I tell him, arms crossed as I sigh.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

I study her, "You say that now."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at him, running a hand through my hair.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

I face forward and don't answer her, listening for the patter of her friends.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niki

They come and I hesitate before shooing them off, doing him a favor before running off once they leave, but not shifting.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Elijah

Shifting, I trot after her and cut her off.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson