I fall on the floor but keep kissing him, the fall not hurting at all from my new strength. I speed over to a tree and lean against it, smiling and teasing him.
,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie
I fall asleep as well, smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I roll onto the grass with her, opening my eyes when she runs off. Without hesitation, I jump up and chase after her. Pinning her against the tree, I kiss her neck and close my eyes again.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I stop thinking about what I'm doing, my intoxication and heightened emotions controlling my actions and making everything ten times more enjoyable than the last time I remember.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust. — Samuel Butler