Mount Olympus [8]

1473 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Jackie

I yawn, "I-I'm not tired."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rayah

I blush even more and look down again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I smile and open an eye to look at her, "If you say so..."

```
Jace

I smile fully and set a hand on the side of her face, watching her reaction.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Jackie

I nod, "I-I'm not..."

,,,,,,,,,,,,;
Rayah

I swallow, my face still red as I smile lightly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I smile but don't argue with her, holding her close.

```
Jace

I think this might be somewhat uncomfortable for her, as we'd just formally met hours ago, so I retract my hand and look down.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Jackie

I slowly drift off, "I...I'm not falling asleep..."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rayah

I look up at him fully before looking at the screen again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I smile and kiss her nose, "You are. Sweet dreams, Jacks."

```
Jace

I glance at her before looking at the screen as well, cursing myself for screwing up a chance there.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Jackie

I smile, asleep.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rayah

I yawn, jumping when a part comes again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I slowly fall asleep after her.

```
Jace

I jump, startled by her actions again, and subconsciously tighten my arms around her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I sigh, running a hand through my hair.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I watch her for a moment before looking at the screen, "What classes do you have tomorrow?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head, "I'm not going tomorrow."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"Oh," I say, looking at the screen again. "Okay then."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance up at him, "Because it's the weekend..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I furrow my brow, looking at her, "Really? I didn't realize that. I thought it was Thursday still..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head slowly, "No..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown