I shrug, seriously trying to remember. Maybe I should start listening to him when he goes on his crazy rambles... "He likes her, I think. I'm sure he doesn't want her to feel creeped out."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I look down at her and am about to ask what she's talking about when someone knocks at the door. Raising an eyebrow, I shake my head, "Uh... s'your house."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful. — anne27