I set a hand on the side of her face, "He'll have to get one of the elders here. I don't remember the specifics. I just know that's how Nic's baby brother was born, that it works."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod back and sigh, "It has something to do with... light creation and everything. You'd be able to carry the baby if you want, I think. Nic didn't explain it well."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I suppress my thirst, focusing on the fact that we're exposed, and cover Rayah. My eyes turn red for a second before I blink them back to blue, "You... might wanna leave now, miss. Preferably quickly."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger