I smile and finish, putting them on a plate before walking over to him and sliding the plate on his lap. I lay back down atop the covers and smile, still not really wear anything.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I get to the patio and turn it off, feeling someone behind me. I turn around and freeze when I see a guy there, glancing down at what I'm wearing before backing up against the wall, swallowing, "Who are you?"
She shoves me against it and I shiver, his skin cold as his eyes turn red, "I'm hungry."
I swallow, "What? D-Dont hurt me."
"Fine, you don't want to die, you won't." He bites his own wrist, forcing it to my lips and making me swallow. I cough, crying, and he snaps my neck, causing me to drop to the ground. A thirst overtakes me and I stay 'dead', him feeding on my wrist before dissapearing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
A bad feeling twists in my gut and I no longer find the food in front of me appetizing. Looking at the patio door, I hesitate before standing and walking to it. She's probably fine. You're kidding yourself... Just to be sure, I open the door and swear when I find her.
I drop to her side and check her pulse, not finding one. She just lies there, neck snapped, with two bite marks in her wrist and her lips stained red.
"No, no, no," I shake my head, eyes watering. "Ray, come back. Stay with me."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year