I think before texting back, Jackie is not doing well. Feels like it's all her fault and feels like she's the bad guy. And I don't know what we can do to fix this. It obviously hurt Nic, and lets just face it...Jackies a mess.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie
I curl up in my sleep, sniffling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I study Nic's door for a while before responding. He won't do well without her. You saw him before they were friends, much less dating. He'll self-destruct, and I know that Jackie, in her own way, will do the same. I find an envelope on the floor and read through it, sighing and shaking my head.
``` Nic
I fall over in my sleep, softly snoring.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I put the envelope down and sigh. Doubt Nic will either. He took some test at school. S'got dyslexia bad. After getting that and this... I might stay home with him too.
```` Nic
I stir but stay asleep, my leg twitching.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
It starts thundering around two hours later and I swallow, waking and heading to the spare room Jackie always has for me before texting Jace again. You up?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up. — Metatron (Supernatural)