Mount Olympus [7]

1469 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile even wider, burying my face in his shirt.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I take his hand and stay with him, sighing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile at her and walk us to our next class.

```
Nic

"Alone, preferably," the teacher says. "This is a private matter."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I moan, "I don't wanna go."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I hesitate before letting go of his hand, kissing him quickly before glaring at the teacher and walking to my locker.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I chuckle and walk in, setting her down and sitting at the table, "I don't have this class, do I? I can't think straight today..."

```
Nic

I watch her go before looking back at the teacher, "If this is about that test you made me take after school the other day, I don't want to know. I don't care. That was messed up."

"It was a learning disorder test, you know," she says, students filing into the classroom behind me, before handing me an envelope. "Those are your results. I don't have the time to discuss them with you."

I look at the envelope before leaving the room, tempted to just throw it away.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head, "No...you don't."

,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I stare at the books in my locker before sliding my phone in my pocket and just leaving school. Whatever.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I nod and hesitate before standing, kissing her forehead, "I'll see you later then. I've gotta figure out where I'm supposed to be."

```
Nic

I don't find Jackie, so I take the stairs to the roof. Closing the door behind me and wedging it shut, I walk to the edge and look at the envelope again, turning it over in my hands.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I hesitate, "I think I'm leaving though."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I text Nic that I left before heading to my house.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, "Where you planning on going?"

```
Nic

I just finish reading the first page when Jackie texts me. Not sure what I'm supposed to feel about this, I stand and leave the school to her house.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, "Home."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I close the door behind me and make to take a shower, wrapping myself in a towel and heading downstairs when I hear the doorbell.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I hesitate, nodding, "I'll come with then."

```
Nic

I ring the doorbell when I get there, leaning against the doorway and reading over the paper again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod and lead him out.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I awkwardly open the door, my hair down, and flash a smile as I move some hair out of my eyes, "Hey."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I take her hand and follow her out.

```
Nic

I look at her and flash a smile, "I would have texted first if I knew you'd be in the shower. S'alright if I come in?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I lead him home, yawning.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile and nod, stepping aside, "Of course."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I whistle while we walk, looking around.

```
Nic

I smile and walk in, sitting in her living room, "When you're dressed and everything, I need you to look at something for me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smirk and look at him, "I never thought you'd do that."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I nod and head up, smiling before getting dressed and heading back down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights