Mount Olympus [6]

1473 posts1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod but don't say anything.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I study her, setting a hand on the side of her face.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I glance up at him, "What?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I study her again, "You're just worrying me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I sigh, "Well don't worry. I'm fine."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I study her before nodding.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I nod and resist the erge to throw up again, taking a deep breath.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

Studying her, I take her back into the bathroom and sit before the toilet with her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I shake my head, not allowing myself to.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I study her, "It's okay, Riley."

````
Danielle

I walk to the school, arms crossed over my body and jacket tight around my torso. My dyed black hair covers my purple-rimmed eye and make-up covers the rest. Arriving, I push my way through the hallways and look for a familiar face.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I don't hesitate, doubling over.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

Late to school, I get there during second period. I take out a fake tardy pass and the teacher glances at it before nodding and throwing it in the trash.

I smirk and make my way to the last seat in the back, plopping down and immidiatly zoning out. Blah, Blah, Blah...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I hold her as she does, keeping her hair back with one hand.

````
Danielle

I sit in second period, wondering where my friends are today, before the bell rings. Once it does, I gather my books and head out into the hall.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I swallow once done and my face goes pale, "W-What is..."

Something inside me feels different and I fall foward into the tile, moaning.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I take a deep breath when the bell rings and go to my locker, planning to skip the rest.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I catch her, pulling her onto my lap and leaning her against me, "W-what's wrong, sunshine?"

```
Danielle

I stop at my locker before heading to next class, bored out of my mind and tired of the whispering.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I don't answer, feeling drunk and wasted-- even though I hadn't had a drink in my whole life, and just shrug.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Renn

I see Dani in the hallway and sneak up behind her, covering her eyes, "Guess who."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain