Mount Olympus [6]

1473 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I think as he kisses my cheek, looking up at the ceiling.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I swallow, "I forgot to take out the venom. So you turned to what I am. I'm a demon. Just not the stereotype."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, "What's on your mind, Ray?"

````
Chase

I look down at myself and feel my mouth, finding fangs, "Forever?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, "That I'm glad your back."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I sigh, "Yes."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile back, "What happened while I was gone?"

`````
Chase

I swallow and look down.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head, "Nothing."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I glance at him, feeling kind of bad because he's cute, and look down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, "Absolutely nothing? Did I... was there a funeral?"

`````
Chase

I wonder whether the man from before would help me and rest my forehead against my knees.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod, "Yes."

,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I look at him before scooting closer, "I'm sorry."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I swallow, "I'm sorry."

`````
Chase

I glance at her, "I was stupid enough to sit down."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and take a deep breath, "It's alright."
,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I smile, "I have to give you that. That part was kind of your fault."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile back and rest my forehead against hers.

````
Chase

I smile back and nod, "D-do you know a Jace? He brought me here. Maybe he could help me."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, "Love you."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I think, "Carter?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile back, "Love you too."

````
Chase

I hesitate before nodding, "Maybe. I just know he called himself Jace."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, "Your back."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I bite my lip, "I think I know his wife. Rayah?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile wider, "I am."

````
Chase

I nod, "That's who he took me too.. Do you know where I could find him?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile even wider and kiss him again, not able to get over it.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jessa

I nod, standing, "Yep."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson