I swallow and look at him, "I...I don't know what to do right now. You're acting weird and I'm afraid something's gonna happen. Spill the sh*t now or I swear I'm going to break down."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I look back at her, studying her for a little, before thinking of what to say, "I-I... there's a voice, talking about the lake. It wants me to go to the lake. I...I don't want to though. I don't know why it's back..."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio