"It's because I don't know what kind of trouble it is, all we were told is that 'troubles brewing, go out and find all other demigods' that is it." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"So please Ian, come back and help the camp, help me?" I ask.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"Yay! Thank you Ian!" I said grabbing him in a bear hug.
"Can't, breath, please, put down." He said.
"Oh sorry." I said letting him down.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I flash a smile and nod, quickly kissing her and then Kyle's forehead, "Look after him for me? I-I'll be back as soon as I can. Luce will help. He's been better."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna