The Town Plaza [2]

1189 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 80
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Marcus

"It's because I don't know what kind of trouble it is, all we were told is that 'troubles brewing, go out and find all other demigods' that is it." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I raise an eyebrow and swallow at his words.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I definitely don't like that...

I glance back at Ella and Kyle, wanting her input.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Marcus

"So please Ian, come back and help the camp, help me?" I ask.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I hesitate before speaking, "You can go...but I'm not. Not risking anything when I don't know what the trouble is."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I swallow, looking at Kyle. Would he be alright without me? I mean... I know he's got her, but...

"Fine," I say again, looking away.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Marcus

"Yay! Thank you Ian!" I said grabbing him in a bear hug.

"Can't, breath, please, put down." He said.

"Oh sorry." I said letting him down.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

i swallow and keep Kyle close, watching as they hug. Sighing, I look back at him, "I-I'm...I'm heading inside."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I swallow and stop her, "Wait. Let me say goodbye, Els. Please."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I nod and bite my lip, "Bye. Y-Your gonna remember me...right?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I flash a smile and nod, quickly kissing her and then Kyle's forehead, "Look after him for me? I-I'll be back as soon as I can. Luce will help. He's been better."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I sigh and nod, "Okay. Love you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I kiss her again and look at Kyle, "Love you too."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I pull back and take a step back, Kyle clinging onto me, "Bye."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I hesitate before turning and following Marcus out of town.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites