The Town Plaza

1474 posts1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I smile and nod again, "I shall do that."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I kiss her once more before turning to Kyle and ruffling his hair, "Be good, alright? I'll be back in a few hours."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I kiss him back when he kisses me before standing and slipping my hands in my pockets.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Ian

I hesitate before leaving, heading home to change before walking to work.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I scoop up Kyle and head to the park.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kyle

Apa leaves and then Ewa picks me up, taking me towards the park. I don't struggle until we get there, wanting to be put down and run to a golden retriever chasing a Frisbee.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I smile and set Kyle down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kyle

I smile and run to the puppy before being picked up by someone different.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

Someone picks up Kyle and I freeze, walking over to them.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kyle

I try to wriggle out of their grip, reaching towards Ewa, but they don't let go.

"S'okay," they whisper, "Where's your father?"

"Ewa!" I make a frowny face, getting a bad feeling.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I get to him and reach out for him, "C-Can I have him back, please?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kyle

I latch onto Ewa's hand as the man asks her what he asked me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I think, making up something to make it seem like he's near, "He's meeting us here," I say, trying to get Kyle back, "I'm his mother."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kyle

"Mama," I reach out for Ewa again, remembering what Apa said once.

The man studies her, "You're his mother? I understood that she was out of the picture..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ella

I freeze, looking at him, "Look, he's my son. He wants me. Look at him," I take a deep breath, "And I'm in the picture. He's meeting us here."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein