I get home and change out of my dress clothes, wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt instead. Grabbing my workout bag, I head to the park and hope that the track and area around it aren't too crowded today
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I see the girl again but make nothing off it, continuing to the track. Once there, I set my bag near a bench i claim nearly every day and change into my running shoes. All set, I take off in a jog on my first lap.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Around four laps later, I stop and plop beside my bag to catch my breath. I take a few sips of water and dab my forehead with a towel. Probably should have went to the gym...
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The guy stops jogging and I check the map on my phone before hesitantly walking to him. I clear my throat before speaking, "D-Do you know where the nearest grocery store is?" I ask, crossing my arms insecurely.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals! — William Shakespeare