My face goes pale as I open it, my heart leaping in my chest. Afraid to touch it, my eyes water and I glance up at him. A gold necklace with engraved words on the chain lie before my eyes, and I glance back down to read them. All our favorite quotes...
I don't know what to say, not wanting to freak out but not wanting to stay silent, "Jace...I...oh my god."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smile and watch Jace burn red, smiling back at her.
"I...I didn't know what else you'd want," he tries to explain, "So I took something sentimental and had it turned into something you could always carry with you."
D*mn. Why can't I be like him?
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Jackie smiles, "I can't beat that...but I think this'll do."
She hands me a jewelry box as well, "I bought this when me and Nic went to get rings."
I smile and nod, taking it from her and opening it. A braclet lies inside and I take it out, chains that we got when we would travel back then connected to it.
"I got the chain, and then just connected those. All our memories," She smiles. I hug her and nod, slipping it on.
"S'beautiful. Thank you," I tell her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain