in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:08 am
View Likes
APoltergeist says...

Hello kind people of LWS! I go by many names, too many to count, but you may call me Pol, Polt, or anything really relating to the word Poltergeist, as long as I can clearly tell it's directed at me. Or, if you really want to (or you know me), you may call me Fed :D

I've roleplayed for roughly, er, six years? Seriously roleplaying for about three to four, the first two were me just trying to find a groove. I'm mainly horror writer but I love really...well...anything (besides sexual stuff, that's a no go). Hybrid characters, due to the site I rp'd on being a werewolf rp with massive amounts of lore built over years of rping together, are certainly my favorite to play!

I'm just looking for a roleplay to join, whether that be a one-on-one or a massive group, I would love to join :)

(I ramble, if you can't tell.)

OH, I write fanfiction for bLoCk people on Ao3. Really- really gorey fanfiction, but then again, that specific SMP is full of angst.

Feel free to message me if you want to get to know me better, have any questions, or even possiblely *gasp* a roleplay invitation.

Signed,
Poltergeist.
Now Playing:
unwanted by camylio
1:23 ━━━━●───── 2:28
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:52 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Hey @APoltergeist, welcome to YWS!! It's awesome to hear you like roleplaying :D We have some roleplay forums here on YWS! Storybooks are generally longer (in terms of post length) roleplays with more worldbuilding, Realms are medium-length, Hollows are short, and Duos are for, well, two people who want to roleplay.
Feel free to explore and ask if you have any questions, and I'm glad you've stumbled upon our cozy little corner of the internet!! ^-^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:25 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

HI @APoltergeist !!!!! Welcome to YWS!!!!!!

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

Reviews: 3
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:28 pm
View Likes
JazzElectrobass says...

Howdy YWS, the name is Jazz Electrobass but you can just call me Jazz.

I've been roleplaying for... 3-4 years now, and I write as well as roleplay mainly in sci-fi and fantasy. Admittedly, I've been lurking for a few days figuring out how things here work. I'm looking to join a few roleplays and maybe create a few myself and see if anyone is interested.

If anyone wants to message me about pretty much anything feel free to I'm active most of the time except weekends
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:39 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

hello! welcome to YWS @JazzElectrobass

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:20 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@JazzElectrobass welcome to YWS!! Any roleplays catch your eye?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:24 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

@JazzElectrobass Welcome!! Always happy to have more roleplayers on YWS :D This article by the lovely Omni is a great rundown of how roleplays work on YWS. Feel free to check out some roleplays and message in their OOC Threads to ask questions or to join! <3
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:05 am
View Likes
JazzElectrobass says...

thanks y'all! :D

I haven't quite checked out the roleplays much yet, but there are a few that are quite interesting.
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

972 Reviews

Reviews: 972
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:52 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

Hi! I’m @vampricone6783, I joined this site back in 2020, but now I think that I want to do a Halloween/monster roleplay. I want to have fun with characters with other people, but I don’t want to do an intense roleplay or anything. That’s all. :>

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:50 pm
View Likes
Isbah says...

hi! I'm interested in doing a roleplay with a halloween/monster theme.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
~ Pablo Picasso

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues