Secret Santa 2021

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:49 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Username: starlitmind
Name/Alias: star
Interests: potatoes, poetry, piano + orchestra hehe, music, languages, eating, unicorns, fuzzy socks, soap
Color Preferences: GLITTER
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: WFPS if I'm online for an extended time, scrolling through the poetry tab all the time though :")
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: fav artists - Chopin, Liszt, Debussy, Rachmaninoff omggggg <3 hehehe uhh sleeping at last, day6, bts, txt
fav songs - very obsessed with this recently help
Favorite Books/Fandoms: The Nightingale, All the Light We Cannot See -> my top forever books <3
Preferred Type of Gift: I have no preference, just whatever makes you happy haha ^_^
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: again, I have no preferences!! :)
Other: hello you are amazing here's a heart for you <3
.--. --- - .- - ---

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:23 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Username: Seirre

Name/Alias: whatcha, hatch, beetle, false strawberries, cha-cha

Interests:
- musical theatre
- music theory, piano, french horn
- experimental poetry
- painting, drawing, sketching

Color Preferences: I love rainbows! I also like all the cooler shades of green, blue, and purple. The only colours I'm not a fan of are really pale, washed-out pastels and really abrasive neons.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:
I spend equal amounts of time on the People's Tab, in WFPs, and in the poetry section of the Literary Center! Occasionally I poke into the Randimosity, art, and RPing forums, as well.

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:
- Dodie
- Orla Gartland
- Schitt's Creek
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Debussy, Liszt, Stravinsky, + pretty much all baroque/classical/romantic music
- fave songs ~ Backyard Boy (Claire Rosinkranz), Are You Bored Yet (Wallows), Good Vibes (HRVY), Therefore I Am (Billie Eilish), Someone To You (Banners), Tom's Diner (Suzanne Vega), You're Somebody Else (Flora Cash), People Watching (Conan Gray), I Will Go Anywhere With You (Julia Nunes), Bored Like Me (Dodie)

Favorite Books/Fandoms:
- almost all of John Green's books, Harry Potter, Sherlock (BBC)

Preferred Type of Gift: I'm not too picky! A poem would be lovely, as would a funny meme or a cute doodle. Really whatever you'd like :)

What Do You NOT Want to Get?:
Just nothing offensive, really! And please be sure to spell my username correctly if you use it in the gift (it's Seirre, not Sierre). Otherwise, I'm quite easy. (You can refer to my worst gift ever post for a list of stuff I dislike, if you'd like to!)

Other: I'm so excited to see what you make me! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:19 pm
View Likes
TheWordsOfWolf says...

Username: TheWordsOfWolf
Name/Alias: Wolf
Interests: Reading, writing, art Sherlock Holmes, puzzle cubes, riddles, intellectual conversation, theology
Color Preferences: Red, black and blue
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: writerfeed pads, green room, people's walls
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: forKing&Country, King for a Day, Reckless Love, Battle Scars, Tommee Profit, Avatar The Last Airbender
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Sherlock Holmes, Lunar Chronicles, Ranger's Apprentice
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. Writing I guess??
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. Pink. I do not want pink.
Other:

178 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 178
Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:46 am
View Likes
MaybeAndrew says...

Username: @MaybeAndrew
Name/Alias: Andrew... or roo if you're Gem
Interests: Books, (duh) Philosophy, theology, Dungeons and Dragons, and way too much more, but generally nerdy things. Oh, and I do Ghost Walks.
Color Preferences:
Golden brown, Golden Yellow, Blue, (and those two next to each other) and British racing green.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:
Peoples tab, giving reviews, writing stories, (mostly profile/MaybeAndrew/portfolio/477165 rn) and trying to get back into Pads.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:
Show: The Office, Musicain: James Taylor, Johny Flynn, and ELO. Podcast: No Dumb Questions, and Unmade podcast
Favorite Books/Fandoms:
Just finished LOTR, always liked Harry Potter, Dune, Fablehaven, Johnathan Strange and Mr Norrell, and CS Lewis in all his forms, except Narnia.
Preferred Type of Gift: Art of something I've written would be really cool, a really in-depth review would be lovely, or some cool art for my profile since I am terrible at finding banners and background images that like work and get the forest nature vibe I'm going for. Or really anything you're imagination can dream up!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I got my avvie all figured out, I've never cared a *ton* for fanart of books and movies I've liked, (though in my pride it'd be fun to have some for my own stuff) so I wouldn't need any of those things

Other:
Idk, just wanted to participate! Don't bust your Butt over anything for me, just have fun with it! I just want to get to know your talents.
Previously Andrewknorpp, now less sure.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 am
View Likes
rida says...

Username: @rida
Name/Alias: rida
Interests: poetry, reading fantasy genre books and such
Color Preferences: hmm…. Black, silver, grey
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: the people tab :)
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: favourite shows: the dive club, Anne with an ‘e’, and the babysitters club.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Nevermoor, The Book Thief, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and The Heroes Of Olympus, and such.
Preferred Type of Gift: A review on my piece would be great, but maybe art about the… well, the only chapters of my novel (the moon’s fault) would also be really great! :)
Or maybe a collage/poster on my favourite books, or anything you can imagine!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: virtual soup.
Other: :D

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal