7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:38 pm
View Likes
R33SES says...

FREE Custom Graphics
- for reviews, posts, etc -

Hello fellow mortals!!

Reese here with some goodies for you all! Ever written a review, looked at it, and thought to yourself "now that just looks drab, I wish I had some way to make it look epic!?" Well, look no further!

I am creating and compiling an ever growing database of custom crafted graphics perfect for the purpose of using in reviews and posts here on YWS, and am open to further suggestions or requests as well.

All my graphics will be posted to this thread for ease of access, which is also linked on my About page at my profile. While technically you can use any image/graphic from anywhere on the internet, I for one love congruency and aesthetically correct proportions, so I have created themed graphics sized perfectly to fit this site.

Feel free to use any and all that you like for any purpose you wish! Tell all your friends about them too! If you look at any of my reviews past or future you'll see I very much enjoy them, and they look downright sinfully delightful, if I do say so myself.

I'll be posting them all below as I create more, simply open the spoilers to find all the graphics belonging to that theme. And yes, you are welcome to use my own custom teal and purple themed graphics but, I ask that you use them sparingly and avoid my logos, otherwise I'll be forced to "release the dragon" lol.

HOW TO USE CUSTOM GRAPHICS

Spoiler! :
To begin, I suggest you take a look at the Big Book of YWS Codes to learn more about BBCode, how to use it in your reviews and posts, and all the cool codes that let you stylize.

Secondly, if you're still not quite sure the best way to use BBCode, definitely visit the YWS BBCode Guide and you'll learn all about it!

Thirdly, if you're STILL unsure, or need tips or direction, feel free to message me or reply to this forum and I'll be more than happy to help!

And lastly, here are some tips from me:
  • Right click is you're friend. If you see an image you want to use, generally you can right click on it and select "Copy Image Address." This will copy the source URL completely, that way you can just paste it. If that doesn't work, it probably means the source URL is NOT an image file, but instead a link to a website. You can then try right clicking and selecting "Open Image In New Tab" and if it is in fact a usable image, you'll then be able to select the whole URL at the top (be sure it has the https://) and paste it. If that doesn't work, look at the URL, if it doesn't end in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, etc, then it's not an image link, and can't be used.
  • Along with the tip above, you can also just use ANY image already posted on this site, which means if you want to use any of the graphics I've created, you just have to right click them, "Copy Image Address" and boom!
  • Images can be aligned to the left, center or right just like text, they can also be placed inside spoilers.
  • Images can also be used as a link! Limited application, but in case you missed this tidbit in the YWS BBCode guide, it can serve a purpose occasionally, as you'll see in this post where I've turned my logo at the bottom into a link back to my profile! In a review this may not be so helpful, but in posts and forums it can allow you to use graphics as buttons to navigate between places quickly.

...now for the good stuff...

FREE STUFF!!

GOLD AND BOLD

- confidently magnanimous -

Spoiler! :

Large Separator

Small Separator

Capsule Top

Capsule Bottom

Down Arrow

5 Star

4.5 Star

4 Star

3.5 Star

3 Star

2.5 Star

2 Star

1.5 Star

1 Star

0.5 Star

ROYAL ELEGANCE

- superbly divine -

Spoiler! :

Large Separator

Small Separator

Capsule Top

Capsule Bottom

Down Arrow

5 Star

4.5 Star

4 Star

3.5 Star

3 Star

2.5 Star

2 Star

1.5 Star

1 Star

0.5 Star

RED AERO

- strikingly vibrant -

Spoiler! :

Large Separator

Small Separator

Capsule Top

Capsule Bottom

Down Arrow

5 Star

4.5 Star

4 Star

3.5 Star

3 Star

2.5 Star

2 Star

1.5 Star

1 Star

0.5 Star

DARK HEART

- strikingly vibrant -

Spoiler! :

Large Separator

Small Separator

Capsule Top

Capsule Bottom

Down Arrow

5 Star

4.5 Star

4 Star

3.5 Star

3 Star

2.5 Star

2 Star

1.5 Star

1 Star

0.5 Star

...and MORE to come!!

If you have any suggestions/requests, feel free to reply below or message me.

Last edited by R33SES on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"... nothing more than blots of ink on God's paper. How many more cosmic pages does he have to write before He finishes my story...?"
- Rafe

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:42 pm
R33SES says...

Just added a NEW DARK HEART theme in preparation for Valentine's Day!

@RavenAkuma you might like this for your reviews, since it fits you're theme.

"... nothing more than blots of ink on God's paper. How many more cosmic pages does he have to write before He finishes my story...?"
- Rafe

231 Reviews

Reviews: 231
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 pm
View Likes
RavenAkuma says...

Very cool! :)
~ "I am a writer. Therefore, I am not sane." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:39 pm
1TryingBird says...

All of these are super nice, can't wait to see what sick designs you come up with next! :D

A few suggestions:

1. A Yellow, Black: Canary(totally nothing to do with me)
  2. A Green, White: Mintrage (like Mirage, but mint, because of the green and white)
  3. A Blue, Maroon, Red: Inferno
  4. A Pink, Silver: Starfire
  5. Gold, Orange, Goldenrod:Angelic Halo

You dont have to make them, just some that popped into my head, but thanks for posting the tutorial!
丅. :shock:

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken