z

Young Writers Society

YWS'S Next Top Mod: Paycheck, Edition 7

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:07 pm
Hannah says...

Last week we had an unexpected upset when @SparkofDoubt overtook @Lumi in the chapbook preparation race. I know you were all expecting the one by the name of the candlestick (obvs Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast) to walk away with the best poem page of the day, but Spark's ingenuity and, well, amazing dedication to her personal fire theme has earned her this week's paycheck.

Spark, be sure to check your e-mail for this week's 500 dollar Amazon Gift Card.

Now, I know you're wondering how you can get your chance to get paid this week.

First of all, you better start bothering more members for those donations. It's working really well, our strategy of telling less-popular and connected members that they need to donate if they're going to be members, but I think we need to start breaking into the more well-known members, just kind of digging on how they haven't donated yet. Last week, we conned a couple into paying us to get their books on Amazon (thanks, by the way, Nate, for blocking them), but, I mean, those gift cards have to come from somewhere, right?

As for this week's challenge, you're really going to have to earn your paycheck this time, yeah?

Edition 8 Challenge: Lend a Hand

You know how we always talk about how being a moderator means being able to lend a hand? Well, if you wanna get paid this week, you're going to have to prove it. I know I'm about to hear whining about how this week's challenge isn't fair to moderators who live in different places, but please, save it for a moderator who has time to care! You can get paid next week, alright?

This week's challenge is to clean the bathrooms of at least three other YWS moderators. Work it, mods!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:39 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

I was really impressed by the race the past week, and I'm so looking forward to the change my bathroom will take on while these guys are fighting for their paycheck.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:45 am
View Likes
Vervain says...

Psh, forget cleaning. I'm willing to do a full remodeling so long as the necessities are supplied by the mod in question. Anyone up for it?
stay off the faerie paths

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:16 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

I've got the necessities and the plans. I hope you're good at reading directions, Ark, because if you waste my materials... Well, let's just say quite a lot of those materials are irreplaceable (ESPECIALLY the Brazilian rosewood for the inlays).

Of course, if you do an excellent job, I'm always one to tip generously. ;P
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:22 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I'd like my bathroom cleaned!

And I'm so ahead. I cleaned Jasmine Hart's bathroom because she lives just down the road from me so I only need to do two more now. This is definitely my month, but if you want to clean my bathroom, I won't say no!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig