What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 pm
AEChronicle says...

@FatCowsSis

Well, with ideas, or certain sentences or words. I wouldn't write the whole thing for you, as that would be cheating :D But I can do quite a bit.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 pm
Messenger says...

I did it! Hope you can check it out sometime!

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:21 am
Messenger says...

has anybody won an event?

205 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 am
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

I won the first one, and technically I should have taken second in the second event, but the judge miscounted the words that I used. Go figure :D
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:00 am
Messenger says...

not bad. How do you feel about us two on this event?

205 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 am
AEChronicle says...

@Messenger

You mean yourself and FatCowsSis?

If that's what you mean, then I think you both have a good chance of placing, and, no offense to most of the other people, but your submissions are way better than most of the others, because: First, you actually did not use the letter 'E' whereas a lot of people just put an asterisk or hyphen in place of it, so their language didn't revolve around not using the letter; Second, the story itself revolved around not using the letter 'E,' whereas a lot of other submissions, while they didn't use the letter, they just tweaked their language a little to not use the letter, but still told any old random story. Plus, both of your submissions are humorous, and that's how it should be with such a topic.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 am
Messenger says...

wait, fatcowsis did one? *zooms over to check.* oh yeah, that one was really good!!!

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 am
View Likes
Cirute says...

Just posted a story for the newest event!
"Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
-The Sex Pistols

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:27 pm
Inkpot says...

How do you know if you've placed/won?
Oh, and can anyone give me feedback on my post for the last event? Thanks :)
Inkpot :)

205 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:19 pm
AEChronicle says...

You know if you've placed or won if you receive a notification that says ______ mentioned you in Event 5: _________

The judge will tag all of those who placed, and any honorable mentions they have.

205 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:29 pm
AEChronicle says...

@Cirute
@FatCowsSis

Both of your submissions for Event #6 were well written, I thought. Personally, when I'm writing a short story for a strange topic, I try to explore some part of it that not everyone will be thinking about. But, like I said, I thought they were well written, and have a very good chance of placing. FatCowsSis I like that little line you put right at the very end. An average reader would have no idea what's going on, but the judge will, so I thought that was actually quite clever.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 pm
FatCowsSis says...

@AEChronicle
@Messenger

Thanks you guys! I'll have to look at your event five submission Messenger, but I really liked yours AEChronicle....oh yeah. Was mine a bit confusing?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

205 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 pm
AEChronicle says...

@FatCowsSis

Yes, it was confusing, but I think you meant it to be, and you stated as much, so it may actually be a help to you.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm
FatCowsSis says...

@AEChronicle

Yaaaaay! As I said, it was done for YOLO!!!!!
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato