394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

Got it!
Attachments
image.jpg
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:47 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Knight @KatyaElefant, take a look at the rest of the subforum! Everybody's got their own personal threads where they list their reviews with the links. You can take a look at mine here, for example. That way we'll always know where to find a list of your Green Room Reviews! Lemme know if you need more help than this, and I'll be happy to assist you!

Knight Pokey (@megsug) has been awarded her full armor. Does it shine like black onyx or sparkle like white diamonds? I'd rather look at the intricate carving on the breast plate than the heads of your enemies... heh.

Knight Aurora (@Aurora99) with her bare hands, has gathered around her a sizable loot! She decks herself now with all the armor a Knight could need, even up to a lance for jousting. We wonder what her horse looks like and what she's named him!

It seems that we've been keeping the blacksmith busy, as yet another Knight claims her full armor. Knight @alliyah rides in with her new metal blazing and the Squires gather around to try to steal a touch!

P.S. to @KnightTeen
Spoiler! :
The Golden Goose badge is only for the first sighting after a vicious review day! With the After Watch, that sight has been super common over the last day. You'll have to sneak up to Knight Dragon's (@dragonfphoenix) room if you're looking for the goose...

P.P.S. to @KnightTeen
Spoiler! :
No, don't go messing around Knight Dragon's room. Waking up an angry Dragon, especially one who finds you rummaging around through his hoard rooting for his gold, would not be a good idea. And moderator powers are nice when mods feel like speaking in the third person to warn off looters. :P

P.S. to @Hannah
Spoiler! :
Haha, very funny. @dragonfphoenix
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:15 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Knight Alliyah would like to claim her Green Girdle Badge!
On Being Content with Only Scraping the Sky In the midst of the After Watch yet again I've posted my review only to see that my fellow Knights have gallantly picked up the first two reviews while I was slowly attacking mine. You may have bested me this time my fellow Knights! But with my Green Girdle in check I will see to it that my reviews arrive promptly and as detailed as ever! Huzzah!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

And to Knight @alliyah the Green Girdle was bestowed by a very befuddled Knight Hannah who was surprised to see Knight Dragon's (@dragonfphoenix) handwriting on her latest scroll. Who taught him how to make my seal!?

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:53 pm
View Likes
dragonfphoenix says...

@Hannah
*tries not to stare guiltily @Iggy*
It was your cousin's idea! :D
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

I have earned my Jousting Lance.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

Knighthood of the Glorious and Amazing Knight KatyaElefant(a.k.a. The Quest for the Unicorn)

Quest to become a knight:
Spoiler! :
As Squire KatyaElefant runs into battle empty handed, she somehow manages to defeat 10 enemies. With battle scars on her airs and legs, she desperately gasps for air. She runs into the grand hall and is named a knight. Knight KatyaElefant rises proudly, she knew that risking her life for her kingdom was worth it.

Quest to get a sword:
Spoiler! :
As Knight KatyaElefant, boards the royal ship for an epic quest, she looks around to check on her crew. :pirate3: They seemed very friendly, expect for the fact that they were sharping of their swords in the background. KatyaElefant decides that she has a loyal crew, or so she thought...

The crew catches KatyaElefant by surprise, attacking her with swords. :pirate2: She demolishes one crew member with her bare fists and steals their sword. She takes on 4 more and that gives the message to the crew that Knight KatyaElefant is the boss is around here. They stop attacking her and name her the captain of the crew. Knight/Captain(of the ship) KatyaElefant raises her sword in victory and yells in joy! She decides to name the sword, Betty.(It magically became a diamond axe... so that Knight 'Fare is pleased..). :smt023

Quest to get a shield:
Spoiler! :
Knight KatyaElefant finally reaches shore at an unknown land. Her crew explores the new and unknown territory, coming back with news that there are natives here. Knight/Captain KatyaElefant had heard stories about the kind natives that lived on this land and decided to meet up with them. When they all entered the so called "Green Room", they suddenly were surrounded by armed men.

The crew chickens out and hides behind Knight/Captain KatyaElefant. KatyaElefant gets out her diamond sword, Betty and she slashes through all the natives. She kills five of them and the rest of their group are in shock and run away. The crew cheers for the almighty KatyaElefant and present her a shield that they had found lying around. It had an unicorn into it, to remind everyone, what this quest was for. Knight KatyaElefant raises the shield and yells, "This shield shall be named Uni!"

Quest to get a helmet:
Spoiler! :
The crew moves on and jump back onto the ship. Captain/ Knight KatyaElefant commands the crew to go to the vast lands of South America. As they move along the 9 seas(I don't know how to count), they find a ship with a very friendly flag on it. It had a skull with cross bones. Knight KatyaElefant remembered that Knight 'Fare had to told her that this meant the crew consisted of unicorns. It seemed very convincing and so they moved closely to the ship. When they did this, they find out that there were pirates! What a surprise! Knight 'Fare had to lied to her!The pirates swing onto their ship and they attack the crew members.

The crew runs into the captain's room and lock themselves in, as Knight/ Captain KatyaElefant is left to protect the ship. A pirate attacks her and leaves a huge gash at her head. Quickly, KatyaElefant attacks another pirate and takes a gold helmet from him, so that she could protect her head from becoming more hurt. With 4 more pirates on the ship, she attacked them and knocked them off the ship to be eaten by Tick-Tock, the crocodile(from Peter Pan). Victorious, yet again, Knight KatyaElefant, shows off her new gold helmet to her crew. She gives the helmet the name, the Snitch(from Harry Potter). (:

To be continued...
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:20 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

So, I've earned all these items over the course of two months. Here goes:

Earning the Sword:
Spoiler! :
After Knight 'Fare's knighting ceremony, she immediately set out on her quest to continuing fighting the devious Green Room. She was tactful, and struck during to night, while the monsters were asleep. She would easily take out one monster a day.

After finally wrestling with five more reviews, she found a sword lodged in one's thigh. Swiftly, Lady 'Fare pulled out blade. It seemed to hum in her hand, pleased to be in the possession of a Knight. She laughed and decided to name it Thorn for being a thorn in the review's side until Lady 'Fare slew it.

Earning the Shield:
Spoiler! :
Knight 'Fare was delighted to have new experience in slaying reviews, and her new sword Thorn seemed to make the daunting task seem easier. She would be slow, but consistent in taking out one review each day. A bet had been placed between her and her fellow Knights, to see who could slay at least one monstrous review each day. After only two days without fighting a single review, Knight 'Fare decided she would not let that be the case any longer.

Finally, after being battered and bruised by the attacking reviews, Knight 'Fare decided she must get a shield, to aid her on her quest of destroying the Green Room monster. While walking through the forest, searching for reviews to slay, Knight 'Fare stumbled upon a merchant. He was selling a slightly used shield with a wolf crest on it. The merchant saw that Knight 'Fare was in need of a shield and gladly sold her it for the mere cost of 100 points. He told her it was to be called Lupa for the wolf on it.

Earning the Helmet:
Spoiler! :
Knight 'Fare was very pleased with her new shield, Lupa, and the new found confidence she had in herself with review slaying. For one more day, she wandered around, taking out a large review that had wandered about on its own. She soon heard a rumor that the Knights of the Green Room had found the beast's new lair. They called for a Review Day, to try and slay this foul beast. Knight 'Fare went head on against the challenge.

Knight 'Fare had joined the fight late, and it had dragged longer into the night than she had expected. The Green Room was tough, and would not give in anytime soon, so she decided to sleep until the morning. When she walked into her designated tent, Knight 'Fare noticed a helmet on a makeshift mattress and a note attached to it. It read:
Dear Knight 'Fare,
The Knights of the Green Room are very pleased with your work. Please accept a token of our gratitude. We have left a new helmet for you, put new Knight.
Put it to good use,
~Knights of the Green Room

Knight 'Fare smiled and placed the helmet beside the mattress. She decided to name it Encouragement, for that is what it was meant to bring.

Earning the Horse:
Spoiler! :
When Knight 'Fare woke the next morning, she was ready to begin to tackle the mighty Green Room. Grabbing her new helmet, Encouragement, she ran out to begin the duels that awaited this Review Day.

While the battle to tame the Green Room still raged on, Knight 'Fare had grown tired. She wandered into the forest after defeating nine more reviews. Slouching against a tree truck, Knight 'Fare noticed a fair sized horse trotting around aimlessly. Knight 'Fare realized she still had yet to gain a trusty steed. The horse already had a small saddle on him what a tag that said his name was Edward. While she smiled and pet the horse, a vicious review came hurtling towards them. Sword at the ready, Knight 'Fare slew the review with ease. She saw that as a sign that she had finally earned her steed.

Earning the Full Set of Armor:
Spoiler! :
Exhausted from the raging fight against the Green Room monster, which had fled at the valiant sword of the Knights, Knight 'Fare wandered out into the forests in pursuit of other reviews who had fled the scene. Riding her new stead Edward, she rode to attack a review she saw in the bushes.

After a week of chasing the stubborn reviews, Knight 'Fare found herself on the edge of a desert. The dunes seemed to stretch out for miles in front of her, and she is nervous to continue a chase of a short review that fled into there. Pulling together her courage, Knight 'Fare forced Edward forward, his hooves sinking slightly into the loose sand. Within an hour, Knight 'Fare found the hiding spot of the beastly review, and slew it on the spot. Inside the cave where it took shelter, she noticed a slight glinting in the back. Shoving aside piles of sand, she uncovered a set of armor which look shiny and new. Smiling, Knight 'Fare pulled it out of the sand. I shall dub this armor, Gem for being a hidden gem in this desert, she thought.

Earning the Lance:
Spoiler! :
Happily equipping her new armor, Gem, Knight 'Fare noticed another blur out of the corner of her eye. Sighing, she realized that her duties as a Knight were not yet over, and she mounted Edward with lightning quickness, drawing Thorn to continue her fight against the reviews.

Finally, Knight 'Fare found an oasis after a week of trekking through the desert. Edward was exhausted as well from aiding her with the slaying of reviews. With each passing day, Knight 'Fare found less and less monsters to slay, and she was beginning to get worried. She had gotten lost from the first way she entered into this vast desert, and had ran out of water just barely. Kicking off her boots, she laid back in the sand, dipping her feet into the water. Moments later, a nip could be felt on her leg. In the water, she noticed another an enormous tentacle, holding a lance. Cursing under her breath, she pulled her feet out of the water and jumped up, Lupa and Thorn at the ready. It thrashed about, attempting to whack me with the butt of the lance. After ten minutes or so dueling the beast, it was finally slayed. As the tentacle crumpled to dust, the lance fell at Knight 'Fare's feet. Edward brayed worriedly, but Knight 'Fare was not alarmed. It was a nice lance, one she could definitely use. Picking it up and drying it off, she decided to dub it Deep, for coming from the depths of the oasis.

Earning the Coat of Arms:
Spoiler! :
Finally recovering from the weeks in the desert and the fight at the oasis, Knight 'Fare picks herself up, mounts Edward carrying her new lance Deep, and rides into the depths of the desert to find her way back to the Great Hall! She knew that soon another Review Day would come and she had to find her way back before then.

Finally, Knight 'Fare made it out of the desert, hungry and tired. Edward, her trusty stead. was no better off. Her weapons were coated in the blood of her enemy reviews, and worst of all, she had thought she had missed the second Review Day since she was deemed a Knight. However, what she didn't know, that even though she was not specifically at the cavern of the beastly Green Room, she had slew the stragglers, thus making herself of good use. Sulkily, she gazed up at the Grand Hall and passed with her head hung in shame. Since she knew Review Day was an all day long thing, she bounced off towards the scene of the Green Room's lair, hoping to make more of a use. Again, Knight 'Fare had no idea of her commitments to this effort and fought even harder at the scene. Once the day was done, she recounted her tales to the other Knights in the Hall, and smiled at the warm welcome they gave her. Telling her that she had been a grand help towards the cause of the Knights. As the Knights rejoiced for another successful Review Day, and Knight 'Fare in particular had earned her Coat of Arms. She decided to name it Pursuit, just because it felt like it fit.

Now off to earn the Jeweled Cup!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Knight @Kanome is now ready for a joust, but she won't be jousting with Knight @KatyaElefant any time soon, as the brave Knight's out fighting on the high seas! Instead, she hangs around the Headquarters and watches the pages bring in Knight Fare's (@Wolfare1) new horse, Edward, to the stable while others lug her heavy armor up to her room and fly her new coat of arms from her window.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 am
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

Or so you think......(foreshadowing that Knight KatyaElefant will be jousting soon)
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 pm
View Likes
tgirly says...

Knight Tallygirl would like to report the earning of a gorgeous, purple helmet, complete with a crest of peacock feathers.
Tgirly's Log
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

For Badge of Shrubbery

Here lies a work that has been rescued by the Review of Knight Alliyah
It once lay in thee Outer Lands but has since been conquered.

Born September 2012
Conquered July 2014

Barriers

Spoiler! :
Taking a break from the battle ground of The After Watch, Knight Alliyah took a walk into the gardens just outside the boundaries of the Green Room, some have called this "The Outer Lands". Just when she was about to turn back, Knight Alliyah heard a meek call from across the grounds. Riding on her horse Grendle, she pursued the noise. Laying face down amidst a dusty stack of manuscript and books was a quivering and wrinkly piece. The work responsible for the noise was fellow Knight TallyGirl's ( @tgirly ) poem that had been left with but one review since 2012. With tears pooling in Knight Alliyah's eyes she vowed to carry this elderly work out of the Outer Lands and give it the courtesy of a review... but not just any review... this would be a Knight's review!

With great bravery Knight Alliyah carried this work back home from the Outer Lands along the way fighting off stray dogs, diseased rats, and even a vicious falcon that attempted to rip the work from Knight Alliyah's hands. As she placed the poem back on the Gold Bookshelf that had been waiting for its return, Knight Alliyah yelled "I claim my badge of shrubbery!"
Last edited by alliyah on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:23 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

It was certainly a night of glory and joy for Knight Tallygirl (@tgirly), who not only earned one of the most beautiful helmets among the ranks of the Knights of the Green Room, but was also given the gift of a long-awaited review by her fellow in arms, Knight @alliyah.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm
r4p17 says...

Here is the link to my log. I have obtained my sword and name it Flame. I have obtained my shield and named it Deran. I have obtained my helmet and named it Wolfert. And finally I claim my steed and name it Sawyer

r4's Log of reviews
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:59 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

I shall name my sword Bloodlust, and my beautiful, all black and faithful steed, Nightryder.

Hopefully, I remember them. *Goes off to take memory potion*
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell