The After Watch

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:33 pm
View Likes
TheCrimsonLady says...

@AdrianMoon, @AstralHunter, @r4p17, @noninjaes, @Kyllorac

GET READY...
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Woe is me!

It seems the Green Room was never cleared, so our mission was doomed before it ever began...

Also, to everyone who participated in Review Day, your efforts are appreciated. I apologise for my unannounced absence, but something came up that prevented me from coming online until now.

In the meantime, we must see if we can rally our troops. This Review Day, the Green Room may not have been cleared, but that's not to say it will be the same next month!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

212 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:54 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

*tries to revive*
Hello?

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 am
View Likes
Aley says...

What would you guys think about making this more of a constant thing? Like what if we celebrated any time someone reviewed something that was over or near a month old by posting our accomplishment in here to keep this place active? I mean, it wouldn't be "After Watch" necessarily, because there'd be no before, but it might be easier than Shooting for an aftermath of something that rarely happens.

Maybe set up a forum for the Ancient Victories?

293 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:56 am
BrumalHunter says...

That sounds like a good idea, and it would be easier to maintain.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

212 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:50 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Agreed.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:40 am
Aley says...

So what should we call it? @QueenofHearts @AstralHunter ?

293 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:30 am
BrumalHunter says...

If a work is very old, long, or intimidating, it counts as a greater achievement to review that work, so maybe it can have something to do with some or the other legendary beast?
— Paul the Apostle

806 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:19 pm
Aley says...

Very true.

Maybe we can call it like the uh. The Slayers?
Dragon Slayers?
Order of the Slayers?
Order of the Phoenix Tamers?
The Order of the End of Times?
The History Makers?

I think also it would be nice to encourage each other to do this by posting like a weekly reminder of things in the Green Room that need reviews.

Hopefully people will be encouraged to do this to get their Badge of Shrubbery.

» The Badge of the Shrubbery: Any Knight who bestows a Green Room Review to a piece dating prior to October 2012 will receive the Badge of the Shrubbery, as in the Outer Lands, that's the area where such shrubberies start to grow.

After all, we can post up links to any shrubs we find and then from there 1 or 2 people can use those shrubs to get their badge and we can be a hot spot for that information.

293 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:35 pm
BrumalHunter says...

So we let them earn their Badge of the Shrubbery by writing a non-Green Room review for a piece created before October 2012? The thing is, the Green Room has been cleared after that, so there are no more appropriate works that can receive a Green Room review. Unless the author were to bump their work, but I don't know if mods can do that.

Order of the Slayers would work well, in my opinion. Though we can't slay dragons, as @dragonfphoenix would probably remind us. (Plus, that puts those of us who are in the Order of Dragons in jeopardy.) ;)
— Paul the Apostle

806 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:57 pm
Aley says...

XD Good point.

The badge of shrubbery is accomplishable still today because there are pieces that were dismissed from the Green Room that never got two reviews prior to October 2012. They aren't in the Green Room now because of something happening with something or another that something or something thing. I think it was an update that kicked everything out of the Green Room or something. I really don't know XD

I do know that they're out there! I have that badge and I don't think the thing I reviewed has two reviews yet. Let me get a link to it to show you.

Here: Okami and The Three Colonies

293 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:06 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I see... O.o

I'm claiming it. (If I see a badge, there's a 90% chance I'm going to try and get it. XD)
— Paul the Apostle

806 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:31 pm
Aley says...

XD But now you see that it is totally possible to have an old work that needs another review. I think if we put that up in our order we'd be stellar people to everyone.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:07 am
Aley says...

Are we ready for this?

What do you guys think about the idea after a month? @AstralHunter @QueenofHearts ?

The idea being making a league for Knights to celebrate the victory of things older than a month which were still in the Green Room and share names for the Badge of Shrubbery?

212 Reviews

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:57 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

I still like it~

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser