z

Young Writers Society

(Not A) Character Profile~ Arianwen

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm
crossroads says...

Name: Arianwen Marethyu

Occupation: Time traveler/novel writer/occasional guardian angel or grim reaper, depending on the mood

Strengths: mind games, sarcasm, imagination

Weaknesses: questioning herself all the time, taking random drugs to induce trance states - then she shifts to her other dimensions and talks to demons and whatnot. That, or maybe she's crazy, depending on whom you ask, and she's even not always sure herself.

Personality: it's not actually simple to tell if she's really any of those things she says she is. Sometimes she shows knowledges she shouldn't logically have, but on the other hand, she looks young and mostly acts so, and does tend to do reckless and strange things. She does manipulate people, if she can, and she loves intrigues and games people play - but unless she musts, she never really lies: bending the truth is so much lovelier expression.

History: Well, she was around.. Then she wasn't.. and then she was again, and that happened a lot through the years.

Other: She loves kids, and kids love her, and she actually tends to be a hopeless romantic <.<
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 pm
Auxiira says...

Isn't Marethyu the name some old civilisation gave to Death?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm
crossroads says...

It is xD I wondered if anyone would notice (that's about the reason I put it) ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm
Auxiira says...

I've read The Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. I would be a disgrace if I didn't know...
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight