z

Young Writers Society

Five Months

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 am
LisaMCooper says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry. But because I have joined HubPages, I must remove my works from any other site they show up on. If you would like to read any of my works or Five Months, please go here: Lisa Cooper's HubPages
Last edited by LisaMCooper on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My DeviantART Page
My Shared YouTube Channel
[[Subscribe!]]

"You know who protected me back there? Fez."
"Well of course he did. He had to. He's Batman!"

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:34 pm
Deanie says...

Well, this wasn't rubbish it was pretty good actually. Lyrics change depending how you sing them. I sang them slowly and they didn't sound that bad. Pretty good. (The lyrics, not my sing, I sound like a cat being squished by a car'.

Good job!
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

16 Reviews

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm
LisaMCooper says...

Deanie wrote:Well, this wasn't rubbish it was pretty good actually. Lyrics change depending how you sing them. I sang them slowly and they didn't sound that bad. Pretty good. (The lyrics, not my sing, I sound like a cat being squished by a car'.

Good job!

Thank you. :)
My DeviantART Page
[[Subscribe!]]

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm
Rubz says...

This is so pretty! I actually felt really sad reading it :( If you're speaking from personal experience I hope that you're feeling better now. Albert Camus once said, "Blessed are the hearts that can bend, for they shall never be broken." We all hurt, just don't let yourself break :)
"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for mankind."
--Horace Mann

16 Reviews

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 pm
LisaMCooper says...

Rubz wrote:This is so pretty! I actually felt really sad reading it :( If you're speaking from personal experience I hope that you're feeling better now. Albert Camus once said, "Blessed are the hearts that can bend, for they shall never be broken." We all hurt, just don't let yourself break :)

Thank you! ^^ And yes, I was writing this thinking of personal experience. And again, thank you, I am feeling... Better than I was before I wrote this. Also, I promise I won't let myself break. :)
My DeviantART Page
[[Subscribe!]]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am
dolwright says...

Wow! i always give the lyrics forum a pass, but this piece got me reading to the end, you could actually go platinum with this, good work. If this was from a personal experience, well, at least something good came out of it, I've been there too, and your lyrics made me feel like I'm not alone. thank you for writing this.
'when I'm gone, my words will remain...
your word is a weapon, either of destruction or re-construction, whatever you make of it,
It's your choice.'

16 Reviews

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 am
LisaMCooper says...

dolwright wrote:Wow! i always give the lyrics forum a pass, but this piece got me reading to the end, you could actually go platinum with this, good work. If this was from a personal experience, well, at least something good came out of it, I've been there too, and your lyrics made me feel like I'm not alone. thank you for writing this.

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! :D
My DeviantART Page
[[Subscribe!]]

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm
LiesOnLies says...

that's stupid that you have to delete your work on other site...if a site makes me delete my work from other sites it's not worth being part of that site.

16 Reviews

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 am
LisaMCooper says...

Sorry. But they're paying me to post, so it isn't a matter of just joining a new site. It's a matter of getting paid to post and I kinda need the money. So again, I'm sorry that this seems like a bunch of bull, but, its the business I'm in.
My DeviantART Page
[[Subscribe!]]

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:24 am
LiesOnLies says...

I checked that site out and it seems that lyrics isn't something that they are paying for. They pay more for articles that are helpful to other people. You are able to post other writings, but they only pay for the articles they deem important.
So it really wasn't necessary to delete your work here...just thought that would help...but your'e still free to do as you will

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato