i realized i loved you when i tucked my nose into my shirt and i smelled you there, my skin still flushed from your touch i can still taste you when i close my eyes my hands grasp at the air and i long for the pressure of your arms around me the last night i spent with you, i told you there was no sound more beautiful than your heart and at night, i lie on my back and i stretch my fingers out and i remember the feeling of your pulse as i dug them into the hollow of your throat, your eyes sighing words your lips couldn't form
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
i crave adventure in the great wide somewhere and when i ask for adventure, i ask for it all i want the pain and the sorrow i want to fight the big fight, to face danger head on give me a sword and shield let me lead the pack front line, straight into battle i am not your damsel in distress or the knight in shining armor you've been waiting for i am the warrior you were warned about
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." - Lewis Carroll
I love the strength of the last line but "crave" feels a bit weak for it. All in all, I think the story this introduces is great and I really want to see the rest of the epic this started. Just keep writing
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres